Chapter 6:New friends

Start from the beginning

Valka releases an aura that promises another punishment for the snot.

when Snotlout felt this he looks at the piercing glare and shrinks himself

"That's other me!" he said meekly

To make matters worse for Snotlout, Bolticrontic appeared and smugly said"oh really? i recall you said something worst to Hicca maybe I can show it to miss Haddock."Snotlout's face turns deathly white and just tap his fingers, laughing nervously as he felt the heat of the glare.

Boltic just laughs evilly at Snotlout predicament since he read this story he deserves worse than this.

"Or maybe he just doesn't care." Astrid answered. Truthfully she was just as curious for the answer, and she was going to find out why he was so special. "See you later guys." She said while picking up her tray and making her way towards the table with Hicca and Ryder. 

The rest of the gang just sat there with their mouth agar. Astrid just abandoned them for Hicca and that traveller. Snotlout was fuming but kept quiet. He couldn't go against Astrid and he knew it.

The watching gang to also have their mouth agar especially Hicca, the Viking warrior, the roundhead, the girl who will defeat every rivalry she hav-err has sitting with the bad luck girl because of her hot brother('No homo bro' ~Boltic)

Astrid shocked at first then went to confusion she knows how prideful she is, when she left Hicca to fend herself she felt immense guilt at that but shake it off as family first friends later. did she hear the conversation before?

"Can I sit here?" Astrid asked the two other occupants of the table. Hicca was taken aback while Hiccup just nodded, his eyes never leaving his food.

When Astrid was seated she discreetly took a good look at the traveller. She couldn't see a lot but from what she could see she could make out a few things. He was tanned and had a small scar on his chin. But his eyes, they were mesmerising. Deep emerald green colour that seemed to be familiar. 

Hiccup then abruptly stopped eating and looked her straight in her eyes. His eyes spoke experience, compassion and danger. This man was intimidating. 

"Why are you here Miss Hofferson?" He suddenly asked. 

"I, um, uhh..." She stuttered. "I wanted to come sit here."

 "Why?" He asked again. 

"Uhh..." She tried again but she was too intimidated. And to think she had never been intimidated, it was always the other way around.

"Whoa Astrid intimated now that's the first"Tuffnut whispered to her sister.

"Ryder that's enough." Hicca suddenly spoke. "She can sit here if she likes." 

"No Hicca wait." Astrid spoke. "I want to apologise. For everything I did." 

"Why you never did anything to me?" Hicca asked surprised. Hiccup remained silent and listened

"But like you said, I never helped you either." Astrid answered but then quickly covered her mouth. She just admitted eavesdropping their conversation.

"it seems Astrid listened to out conversation....sis"Hiccup smiled as hicca's shock face at being called sis then widely smile as she got family she can lean on.

While Spitelout Jorgenson stare with calculating eyes Hiccup will bring a thorn to overthrow the Haddock family he needs to get rid of him or better yet hit this Draconia before they hit him.