Chapter 5 Also Berk

Hi you think this story is dead? well no its just got to take a break writing cast watch movies and getting the reaction juuussst right is pretty hard so forgive me on making you wait for 6 months

but damn when i got back to wattpad and notification ringged its a suprise that my story took of i mean i got 1.5K readers and 30 fav which is the most i got my god.
Also i might be moving to Fanficiton but on the simple stories like this will be in wattpad. mabye i could co work on the two website.

I may also improve on my writing since i was practicing my english being a flilipino does not help

so this is the long awaited chapter!

Disclaimer:I do not own prophecy and a viking that is own by Cpt.Carnage nor i own HTTYD which is own by dreamworks

~!~!~!~!~!~

Viking(not paying attention to hiccup)"Okay then, welcome to Berk."

Ryder(Hiccup) thanked the man, then walk toward the village while the Viking villagers give him strange looks as he get's deeper in the village.

Viking villager(Muttering)"What a strange sword"

Fishlegs:"I have to agree with him your sword's hilt is way to big for that kind of length of a blade."

Hicca:"Ya i agree you sword's reach is way to small to hit something"

Hiccup(Smirked)"Now that is my secret."

Hicca just pouted and Fishleg hummed as he just observe the strange sword.

While Ryder just ignore the whispering which he expected it as he is a foreigner, He look around looking a play to stay like a Inn,for he can not go to the forest to toothless or it will raise suspicion on him.

as he look around he stopped at a forge and see tools scattered and what seems to be a machine that deserved to be at the forge in draconia.

Ryder(curious/mumbling)"My, what a intresting invention, a launcher of sort"

Hicca heard this and look at his suppose brother:"Wait do people in Draconica build this kind of invention?"

Hiccup nodded:"Ya there is a forged back home but much much bigger for inventing and storing"

Gobber just imagine on what he said a forged much much bigger than his, he can do endless possiblilty with that.

But before he leave he heard something which sounded like some in distress so he step closer to the sound of distress.

Hicca heard the voice and is panicking inside, her lost brother and her parents are here, and they will now learn that she always was being bullied which will increase being bullied tenfold.

Gobber also recognized the nice just sighed,hicca told him to not tell her parents and as she think she can handle which in reality she can not, he hope that hiccup can stop hicca being bullied.

but once he reach where the noise came from, his face turn to a scowl as he see hicca being bullied by Snotlout and the twins.

The Twins holding Hicca still, while Snotlout taunt and insult Hicca.

Snotlout:"Come on useless stand up we're not done for today."

The twins and Snotlout suddenly feel hot like the burning sun when they turn around there face turn white as a bewilderbeast

because Valka the Daughter of Hicca and Son of the suppose dead Hiccup

Stared a deathly glare at the three.