Chapter 11

Recap¤

"We need a new plan..." - Nash

Recap over¤

Jordan's POV

Aaron Matt and I walked through he front entrance of starbucks (no really I thought you came through a toilet lol sorry) and we walked to the cashier. I looked up and saw a beautiful girl standing there smiling and she asked what we'd like. I ordered the cotton candy Frappuccino and so did Matt and Aaron.

It was really funny cuz Aaron couldn't keep his eyes off her Matt and I looked at each other while he drooled over her. It was really funny. I think her name tag saod something like Kayla. Yea i think it was Kayla.

"JORDAN AARON AND MATT" we heard our names and got up to get our drinks. We were walking back when I saw Kayla and some other guy. It looked like he was yelling at her or something. Next thing I know he slaps her and puts his drink all over her! That guy gonna get it...

I walk over and throw my drink at him and he just looks pissed now. He storms off without saying anything.

"Hey are you ok?" I ask kayla.

"Um yeah i guess so I just don't have any extra clothes..." She looks down and I look behind me and see a group of guys laughing at her so I get on a table and scream at them "The hell you think your doing?! How bout you shut the fuck up and leave her alone it's not her fucking fault! God grow some balls already!!! Bitches..." i jump off the table and grab Kayla's hand and get the boys and we walk back to my house.

¤At her house¤

I get the key from my purse and open the front door and let everyone inside. No one's home cuz they are on Vaca without me. I don't give a fuck though. I'd rather be her and sleep in.

I drag kayla upstairs and give her a crop top and some shorts and tell her to get in the shower. She goes in the bathroom and I walk back downstairs.

"Sooooo Aaron... got a thing for Kaylaaa huuuuh!" He looks down blushes and smiles a bit. I dint see how no one would like her she's got beautiful big brown eyes and long brown hair.

"Ask her out.." is all I coukd say to him since I heard the shower turn off. Matt comes up to me and wraps his arms around my waist and puts his chin on shoulder and sways back and fourth. why does he have to be so cute. I think to myself

"Me? You think I'm cute (:" Matt asks while whispering it in my ear.

"Oh shit I said that out loud didn't i...?"

"Yea you kinda did" he chuckles and gives the best smile in the world and leans down and kisses my cheek.

"Hey how bout I take you on a date tomorrow night?" He asks with a huge smile on his face.

"Sure, I'd love to" I speak with a hugeeee smile on my face as well. He leans down and this time he kisses me on the lips and smiles into the kiss and so do i.

It turned into a heated make out session until we heard footsteps coming from the top of the stairs. We pulled away and I whisper to Aaron "ask her out" he nods and walks up to her and she grows a huge smile on her face and jumps into his arms and says yes. They're perfect for eachother. I whisper to matt he thinks so also.

She walks over to me and I open my arms wide signaling that I wanted a hug. I gave her one and pulled away and gave her my phone number. She thanked me for everything I helped her with.

"Hey, wanna hangout tomorrow we can go shoppingggg around 1!" I ask her with a wink lol.

"Sure! text me the time and we can go!" I can tell we are going to be GREAT friends!

"Ok. I can drive. We can meet here then we can go!" "See you tomorrow!" I say as she walks to the door with aaron. I guess he's walking her home then. I asked where she lives and it's only a few houses down! Yayyyy I can't wait for tomorrow!

Soon 10 rolls around and Matt and I fell a sleep on the couch watching Snow white and the Huntsman. This is going to be a great weekend!

●●●●●●●

Heeeey I made this chapter longer! Since I haven't updated for a long time!

Aarons gf is Kayla!

@kay0221

Congrats and hope you like this chapter guys!!! Oh and the other girlfriends come in the next chapter at the mall!

Love you! Byeeee BÆS

Y'all are great! And I just wanna say one more thing.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 2.1K READS! it means a lot to me! I never thought anyone would like this book! And thanks for 92 votes!!!!

I'll update when I get 100 votes!!!

Thanks again!!!!! Now I'm done lol