Chapter 5

I'm I starting to fall for matt now? ugh What about cameron?!

Right when I said that to myself cameron walked in and ran up to me and hugged me so tight I couldnt breath.

"c-cameron I-I... can't breath!" I just realized i said that really quietly and no one heard me. So I had to push cameron off of me.

"did I do something wrong?" cameron asked with hurt in his voice when he pulled away. "no, no you didn't cameron I was just smashed by your body I could barely breath. I tried to tell you but you couldn't hear me... sorry" I spoke softly while he sat at the edge of the bed. "oh ok, sorry.." he spoke quietly.

I didn't respond I just gave him a small smile. He smiled back. Wait... I didn't feel any sparks or anything when cameron hugged me... but I did with matt.. does this mean something then. am I falling for the matthew Espinosa my old bully? I don't want to hurt cameron though. I know he really likes me... what should I do?!

I was interrupted from my thoughts when some guys walked though the door... uh oh, the guys are here. When they walked in I grabbed my blanket and schooh away with wide eyes. Then matt and Cameron walk up to them and tell them that they should leave. Yea that didn't work.. they pushed right through them and gave me a weak smile... ummmm what's happening?

Then Nash came over and sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed my hand. I was going to pull away but I saw the guilt on his eyes so I didn't bother pulling away. He then spoke to me saying...

《》《♤》《♤》《♤》《♤》《》

Cliff hanger!!!!

Hey guys!

So I may not be updating as much as I am now. maybe like 1 once a week unlike 3 times. I'm starting school in 2 weeks! Yay!!!! haha no. So sorry about that! But I'm still gonna be updating at least 3 times a week for 2 weeks then maybe 1-2 idk. Soooo yea

Sorry this chapter was short. Buttttt I will make it up to you! Love you all♡♡♡♡

Please read my other stories too!

-worthless- (magcon)

and

Amber Alert

Bye guys!!

what do you think nash will say to her? Will she go to matt? All that happens in the next chapter!