Chapter 7

(a/n sorry I haven't updated for a while! I'll try and update once or twice a week! hope you enjoy this chapter, something crazy will be coming in the next few chapters)

Nashs POV

I don't know what to do.... I'm trying to plan something with the other guys and nothing g is coming in my head. Then Taylor said something that was perfect!

He said something about 'kidnapping' her and then cut her wrists and threaten her. Then we would send a picture of her to Cameron and Matt. That's the plan. We just have to get her alone... but how?

"Aaron! you have to find her and get her alone! bring her to Starbucks or something. And make sure you pass that dark alley way! she may trust you...maybe..." Jack said really fast. That was the perfect plan!

"great idea jack! we will do that! so meet at the alley at 6pm. Tell her your going to Starbucks though!" Taylor said

"well duh dipshit why would we tell her to go to the alley! She wouldn't come then!" I silently laughed but tried to be serious. It didn't work all the other guys started cracking up besides Taylor and I.

Tomorrow's the day that she's gonna reagret getting Starbucks! (that sounds weird haha whatever)

Jordan's pov

I was sitting on my bed. I left the hospital this morning around 11. It's now about 7pm.

I was about to take a shower till I got a text from... Aaron? What's he want?

-Texts with Aaron-

(a- Aaron)

A- What are you doing tomorrow evening?

J-  ummm... nothing why...?

A- wanna meet at Starbucks around 6? I'll pick you up we can walk there.

Oh no... what if the guys would be there... what do I do?! what do I say?!

A- hello? Jordan you there?

J- oh right sorry... Yea I am. idk if I want too, are the guys coming...?

A- Nope I just wanna hangout with you, you seem...cool (:

J- Umm... Yea... I guess I'll come. So at 6 then?

A- yep see you then!

-end of convo-

Great what did I just get myself into... this should be a lot of fun... (note the sarcasm) What if they kidnap me or something?!

They won't do that. I thought. Or would they?

°•°|•°•|°•°|•°•|°•°|•°•|°•°|•°•|°•°|•°•|

Thank you so much for reading! I have 800 reads! That may not seem like a lot to you, but its amazing to me! Thank you all for reading! Can we make it 1,000? no...oh okay.

Can we please try though it'd make me sooo happy if how far I've gotten!

Love you all guys! Thanks again your the best!

What's Jordan getting herself into?

Her friends are coming up in the next few chapters and theres gonna be some dramaaaa! Her brother and sister are making a scene in the next chapter or two also!

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°   ( is this scary or nahhh?) lol sorry haha.

Love youuu