*Four*

Its been two weeks since ive found out I was pregnant I havent told anyone that I'm pregnant besides Monte, I think It's time I have Cara come over so I can tell her the news. I just called Cara and told her to come over she said she will be here in thirty minutes, thats perfect timing I can take a shower and prepare self to give her the news that she will be auntie since she's just like my sister. Ding dong ding dong" im coming cara im coming, "I go open the door". Girl you glowing whats going on with you ". "Cara says with confused look upon her face." I need for you to sit down I have some thing to tell you and I dont know how your gonna take it." Tina says nervously as ever." Omg Tina are you pregnant is that what you trying to tell me. Cara asked with a concern look on her face." ummmmmm ummmmmm yea i am pregnant i wanted to call you as soon as i found out but i just couldnt stop crying. Girl why are crying your supposed to be happy not sad please dont tell me you been crying cause your sad cause your about to have a babe? Girl i dont know nothing about a babe, i dont know the first thing to taking care of a babe, what the hell am i supposed to do with a whole babe? "First of all girl you need to get your self together and we are going to the woman pavillion to get you and my niece or nephew seen about so get up and get ready while its still early. We are on our way to the woman pavillion and it's taking us thirty minutes to get there and i really have to pee. Finally we have made it thank God cause i have to got to the bathroom Cara, well you still have to hold your pee cause they may need it. Well hurry up so i can get this over with gessssh i dont want to be here i dont like people all in my business. "Look at here what are you guys doing here please tell me aint neither one yall are pregnant ", Melani said from behind them" "If one of us was pregnant what business is it of yours", "Dont be rude cara melani you know that i dont like already so there for i dont have to answer to you. Why are you here?" Cara said as she turned around "Melani well i missed my cycle so i came to the dr to find out why it hasnt came on, me and your dad was gonnna tell you tonight at dinner but im gonna tell you now in almost six months you will be a big sister". Omg Tina Tina somebody help me she has falling out somebody get a Dr quick!

DR.Magee: Miss brown can you hear me
Tina: Ouch Ouch
DR.Magee: Miss brown you hit your head pretty hard i need you to answer me
Tina: Ouch Ummmmmmm what happen
Cara: That bitch told you she was pregnant and fell out and hit your head on the ground
DR.Magee: Um miss im gonna need for you watch your mouth this is a place of business
Cara: Yes ma'am im sorry
Ronnie: Yes im looking for my daughter tina brown
Receptionist: Yes sir she in the back with dr you will have to wait a few minutes they are running test on her
Ronnie: Yes ma'am thank you
DR.Magee: Ma'am your going to be just fine and as for the babe we have to take you to get an altro sound to make sure everything is fine
Tina: Yes m'am sure

Well today has been a rough day baby, me and cara went to the woman pavillion and melani was there she is two and half months pregnant, when she told me me i fell out and had to have test done . The babe is fine im fine all my test came back good i know the due date of the babe it is Agust twenty fourth. Im three months pregnant babe i dont know i manged to miss my period for three months straight babe but we will have our babe here in six months. I know when i found out i was pregnant i was histerical but now im couping with it. My dad has been caling me like crazy i havent picked up cause im afraid of what he has to say but then ago no im gonna call him back to see what he has to say cause honestly i dont care bout what he has to say im not hidding anything else im coming out with everything.

"Tina: Hello dady sorry i was getting in the house
"Ronnie: Hey babe girl how are you feeling
"Tina: im feeling ok im bout to get ready to take a shower and lay down
"Ronnie: ok babe girl i was just calling and checking on you
"Tina: ok daddy but before you go i need to tell you something
"Ronie: yes baby girl anything you know you can tell me anything
"Tina: well first i want to tell you that ive been seeing someone for six months now
"Ronie: ummmmm ok why just now telling me
"Tina: because daddy none of the family wants me to live my life nor do they want me to be anyone
"Ronie: babe girl thats not true but im glad you are with someone do i know him?
"Tina: no daddy you dont know him
"Ronie: well where is he from babe girl
"Tina: he is origanlly from massachuts but he moved here tow years ago
"Ronie: ok babe girl as long as he dont hurt what else did you want to tell me
"Tina: well ummmmm ummm your going to be a granddad in august
"Ronie: wait im gonna be granddad and a daddy in august
"Tina: wait melani is due in august?
"Ronie: yes babe she is due august twenty ninth
"Tina: wow five days after me daddy im due the twenty fourth
"Ronie: ok babe well things hapen for a reason im extremely happy i have a son n law and a grand babe on the way well get some rest babe girl talk to you later
"Tina: ok daddy

Well that went great i was expecting him to be mad,See babe he isn't like the rest of your family. Now thats out the way what are we eating tonight cause im starving right now. How bout we order dominos tonight and watch neytflix and chill,that sounds good to me babe how bout you pick the movie and i will order the pizza,wings. Babe i want to tell you that im proud of you for telling you father about us and the babe, thank you babe you just dont know how much those words mean to me. Your more then welcome ding dong, the food is here thank the lord cause im starving to death here.

To be continued.....................