*Two*

"Tina we're going to be late come on.You know your dad won't be happy if we're late." Cara said putting in her earirngs. "Cara you already know I don't want to go to this stupid thing anyway, this girl could be his daughter." I said while grabbing my purse. The weird thing is my dad is getting married to Mariah, a girl I went to high school with. We took this long thirty minute drive to the elegant restaurant called Mallories. When we arrived my father Ronnie awaits us at the door, I grab a hold of my father's arm and walk in with the fakiest smile on my face. "Hey Tina so glad you and cara could make it." she said giving me a hug. I hugged her back and looked at Cara with a frown. "Let me get you two something to drink, what would you like White or red wine?" she asked in the happiest tone. "I would like a glass of red wine please." Cara said fixing her hair. "I'll like white wine but make sure the waiter brings it to me not you" I said with a whisper.

As the night gets started I walk off to a corner by myself as others are chatting amoungst each other. I see a shadow out the corner of my eye and you wouldn't guess who it was! Yes you guessed it right Monte, why is he here? He is not even any kin to me or Melani. "Well hey you the last time I've seen you was like four days ago at the mall, then you were totally rude to me on the phone. So tell me tina, Why are you avoiding me? Why are running? I'm not a stalker before you ask me that crazy question." he said coming closer to me. "Monte isn't it strange how you keep poping up every where i am first the apartment building, then the mall, now here you are a big mystery." I said backing away. As the night comes to an end after hours of talking to Monte I tell cara to go ahead I'm gonna catch Monte home. "ouuuuuuuu I know what your doing you think your slick miss he's just a stranger." Cara said giving me a mischievous grin. "We can change that you know" Monte said to Tina "Cara after spending hours talking to monte i just want to get to know him on a friend level gesssssssh. "Tina said with a aggravated tone." Well fine go right ahead and go then I dont care."Cara said with a smart tone. "Ok bye then Cara don't wait up im not a child, come on monte i dont have time for this right now."

Monte: Care to explain whats going on
Tina: First I wanna say this im sorry
Monte: Ok its cool so when did you say I was just a stranger?
Tina: Well the day at the mall when you popped up there Cara called you a lover boy, so I told her your not a lover boy your just a complete stranger that's it thats all nothing more nothing less
Monte: So she thinks im a lover boy
Tina: Yes she does cause you was being nice when you helped me up
Monte: Oh well maybe i can be your lover boy
Tina: I doubt it especailly not right now lol

As we are driving to our destination Monte touches my hand and ask if I was ok , I tell him yes just a little tired but im fine. When we arrived at our destination we sat on the warm sand and talked a little more then we ran along the beach laughing and enjoying ourselves.

************************************

Monte and I have been conversating for three months now and I think im starting fall for him, but I have to keep my walls standing strong. Ceirra comes running threw the door all happy and jolly. "Girl why are you so happy? I asked looking at her confused. You remeber the other day when I told you me and Terrell was tyring to have a baby? Well my monthly friend havent showed up. Well take a look at this I havent even showed Terrell yet!" she said excitedly as she pulls the pregnacy test out." Ceirra this test says yes your pregnant omg im gonna have a little cousin coming." I said super exicted" Tina who is this girl in here with all that loud talking and screaming? "he said with a irrittated tone. Monte this is my cousin Ceirra, Ceirra this is Monte my "friend". Oh so now im just a friend I thought we moved pass the friend stage, look im out im going to the gym be back later. Ok Monte we will talk later when you come back.

Cierra: Girl how long you been friends with that fine a** boy?
Tina: Girl you need to stop you have a whole boyfriend and we only been friends for three months
Cierra: Are you sure yall just friends because he seemed a little affended by what you said
Tina: Ummmm yeah im sure were just friends
Cierra: Omg you are totatlly lying yall are more then friends
Tina: Noooo we are just friends
Cierra: Ok what ever girl i gotta go ok ttyl
Tina: Ok ttyl

Later that night around Nine thirty Monte comes home and of course he reminded me that we needed to talk so this is how that conversation went

Monte: Tina im home
Tina: Im in the room come on in
Monte: We need to talk now please
Tina: Sure gone and say what you have to say
Monte: How did go backto the friend stage again after fighting to get and we've been together for three months now
Tina: I couldnt just say that your boyfriend
Monte: Why couldnt you?
Tina: Because my family doesnt want me to have anyone in my life like that they dont want me to live my life
Monte: Well youmcant live to please your family you have to live kife to please your self
Tina: Monte you dont understand they will bash me fir having a boyfriend
Monte: I wont allow that happen i will stand ten toes behind you girl
Tina: Are you sure will ahve my back because once we out that have been dating for three months its gonna hecked
Monte: Yes im sure so calm down and live life
Tina: Ok I believe you