"Okay, mom."

"Would you like some help cleaning up?" I asked as Heather got to her feet and collected the dishes at the table.

"No, you go and relax. The girls and I will clean, but thank you for the offer." She smiled.

"C'mon, Marley. You can sing me a song." Riley suggested, pulling on my hand before running upstairs with the golden retriever chasing after him.

Edward followed me up and we entered the twins room, Riley already laying on his back on the floor with the dog licking his face.

"Piglet, off." Edward scolded the dog. I raised an eyebrow.

"Piglet?"

"Yeah. Piglet is Grace's dog. We got him as a puppy and Grace was obsessed with Piglet from Whinnie The Pooh. It kind of stuck."

"It's a cute name." I said, nodding.

"Marley, what song are you gonna sing for me?" Riley asked, settling himself on his bed.

"Uhm, what song would you like to hear?"

"What was the latest song that you uploaded to YouTube?"

"Uh, Warrior by Demi Lovato."

"Oh, that's a good one. Alyssa loves Demi."

"So do I."

"What's your favorite?"

"'In case'."

"Can you sing that one for me, then?"

"Uh," I watched Edward sit down next to Riley on the young boys bed and they both smiled at me. "Sure?"

"Wait," Grace's voice shouted before she rushed in and sat on her bed. "Don't start without me."

"Oh, I-"

"Can I get in on this?" Alyssa asked, walking up beside me.

"Sure, but I don't do good in front of-"

"What's going on?" Heather asked from the doorway. We all looked at her.

"Marley is gonna sing us 'In case'." Riley announced, informing his mom and beckoning me to begin while he informed.

"Would you like to stay and watch?" I asked Heather hesitantly.

"I'd love to." She took a seat beside Grace while Alyssa moved to the floor.

"Okay, I just want you all to know that I hardly sing in front of an audience, so I'm sorry if I screw up. But, here it goes." I took in a deep breath, cleared my throat and projected my voice out clearly, trying my best to match the pitching of one of my most favorite idols.

"Pictures in my pocket are faded from the washer,

I can barely just make out your face..

Food you saved for later in my refrigerator,

It's been too long since later never came...

I know, one day eventually..

Yeah, I know one day I'll have to let it all go,

But I keep it just in case...

Yeah, I keep it just in case..

In case, you don't find what you're looking for,

In case, you're missing what you had before,

In case you change your mind, I'll be waiting here,

In case, you just want to come home..

Strong enough to leave you,

But weak enough to need you,