Part 3-1.8k words

What in the all nine worlds is this thing, it has a code. I guess I just have to make them all face away from the center...Oh this is like, if I press one button the two will move, nice! I quickly solved that one, I used to do them all the time back home! AND HERE IS MY WOLF TOTEM YES I AM GOING BACK TO THE BODY HOUSE NO!

I rushed to place the totem on it's place and then of course seer had to jump in.

-Three sacred beasts are united, you are worth their trust....

Well it was about damn time.

-Take what they have guarded for so long, a rune of great power, the rune that binds...

I don't like where this is going, seer.

-Now find our enemy, the frost follows him, from the cold and misty depths of Hel...

Seer...what the hell...what the hell seer, are you crazy?

-Use the ancient rune, it has power over him, to bind him for eternity, ice to stone.

As she vanished once more I stared at the wall as the small rectangular shaper drawing on the wall disappeared and left an opening in which something lied hidden. Ancient she said. Bound the demon that killed us all she said. Did she ask how old I am? NO! Does she even care that I am 13 and not old enough to even have a proper drink after this? NO AT ALL.

As I reached out to take the staff for binding from the opening I heard seer's voice in my head. As she talked about the two runes combined on this thing, they glew as to show me what they are.

-Manna rune means Man for the shape of enemy you face...

Couldn't I just simply get a gun to kill him or something?

-Naud rune means Distress, for the suffering you will inflict...

With pleasure. If that is what it takes, I will gladly inflict him with as much suffering as I can.

-Together they form the Bind Rune, to bind your enemies and hold them fast.

And even more than that it seems. I took the Binding staff and I really didn't know what to do now. Where can I find that dude? And then I remembered why is the shape of this thing so familiar. THAT WAS HIS FREAKING GRAVE WITH THAT OPENING ON IT THAT DIDN'T HAVE A BODY BURIED UNDER IT!

I ran as fast as I could, I didn't want some frost trolls to kill me while I am trying to kill them. And as soon as I got to that grave I pushed the staff in that opening on the stone and screamed in terror when that...that thing pulled me into the spirit world to see it and froze the stone and the land around us. Terrifying beast that was trying its best to rip off the chains I just made, what the hell do I do now. It can't hurt me, but I can't just leave it here like this...right? How do I send Jotun back to Hel?

I succeeded to pull myself out of the spirit world and I noticed another staff on the ground. Seer's voice spoke again.

-Hagal rune means Hail, for the land of Hel...

Okay are we sending this thing back home now?

-Manna rune means Man, but cast like this, it is a dead man rising...

Wait...summon the dead? Didn't this thing start with this creature being raised from Hel?

-Together they make Hel Rune, to raise the dead and hear them speak...

And she is gone. And what do I do with you? Hmm...I wonder...maybe...I didn't hear him speak...Or see him ever...

I rushed back to the Seer's house and that warrior buried in her backyard. I touched the ground with the staff and it fell apart, but his spirit rose from the dead and spoke to me.