Part 2~5k words

GUESS WHAT?!  THE KEY OPENS THE SMITH HOUSE AND I WASN'T ABLE TO FIND THAT WAND SO MAYBE I WILL NOW THAT I CAN GO IN THAT HOUSE YAY AND IT IS STILL DAY AND I KNOW IT SHOULDN'T BE IT PASSED SO MUCH TIME.

But anyway, I just came in this smith's house and first things first I took this pickaxe to try to move those rocks under that boulder where someone died just to see what were they doing it's a fun little thing to do when your day is, apparently, unlimited. Oh...and I might as well use my flint and stone here, it is really cold and I might need this fire later to mold something who knows! Nice little DIY arts and crafts project in this abandoned Nordic village where frost giants could show up any minute and kill me! Yay! Sounds like a lot of fun and there is a half finished mold here so maybe I will have to do that sometime.

I still wonder where this loom weight could go I can't see a loom in any house by looking through the windows.

I will search for that once I find that freaking wand, but now let's dig those stones!

Huh...this was a lot easier than I expected it to be, maybe the miner that got crushed was mining in the wrong place? I was able to mine through the rocks to the other side of the boulder. It did take a couple hours and it was still day anyway. I passed on the other side and I got sad again. Two graves were there, different from the first one. These were just simple littler hills and the grass has already grew from the dirt so it looked like nothing ever happened here. Some commoners probably and these weren't marked either so no names were known. 

And how we could live without one more little path that lead to the next grave that is completely destroyed and covered in ice. Storm is raging here again and this whole place looks so so sad. Who would do this? Destroy a grave so so much? I could see the body, but the ice kept the smell hidden and just this time I was grateful for the ice. As I tried to look at something else but this dead man, I noticed an amulet by my feet. It looks like....ONE OF THOSE AMULETS THAT GOES ON THAT TREE IN FRONT OF THAT HOUSE THAT IS NEXT TO THAT FAMOUS PERSON'S GRAVE!

Wow I am so good at explaining things, I need a reward.

I rushed as fast as I could to that house, almost breaking my leg and climbed up the tree to hang this amulet on its place.

Suddenly everything around me stopped I could hear that sound of ice cracking as if I am doing that right now and before my eyes a flashing images of three keys showed up. All were the same, but as soon as first flashed, second flashed upside down and then last one flashed normally.

A key of the house most probably, showed up on the ground and I took it and unlocked the house with it. As I opened the door, the creepy creak was heard from it, but luckily no one was inside or here at all.

Huh...In all this mess I forgot to even ask if someone was inside. 

I came in and noticed a scythe on the table that I immediately grabbed. I will surely need it, probably for that yarrow plant. AND THERE IS THE LOOM AND IT IS MISSING THREE FIGURINES I KNEW IT!

I placed one of three figurines on the loom and went to look around for a while. It is a home of a hunter and a single person for sure. This is probably the house of that dead dude in the grave next to this place. There is only one bed, bird wings, skulls of some animals...maybe this is seer's home! Seers use skulls of animals in their rituals, right?

There was a wooden vessel next to the bed, probably where the seer would wash her face early in the morning, but...there is a message on the bottom of it, written in runes again. I quickly wrote it down in that little wooden book and smiled. I knew that I will need that scythe!