𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿

'Hell nah'

Everything froze

Everything froze.

Five poked his head out from behind Luther and walked under his arm, Eva soon followed. "Neat trick, isn't it?" A familiar voice called out to them. Five grabbed Eva's hand to bring her close to him, being cautious about her sudden appearance. "Hello Five, Eva" she smiled, shifting in her spot slightly. She took her sunglasses off "It's good to see you again. Feels like we just met yesterday."

The Handler stifled a laugh before remarking "Course, you were a bit older then." This caused Five to nod in defeat and Eva to let out a small groan. She continued to talk about how their appearance had threw them off their scent for a while. Five shrugged his shoulders "Ah, well I wish I could take credit. I just miscalculated the time dilation projections, and well you know. Here we are." He shoved his free hand in his pocket, lacing his other with Eva's.

"So, why don't you tell me what you really want?" The Handler smiled, shifting her briefcase that was clutched in her hand.

"Put a stop to it." Eva spoke up.

"You realise what you're asking for is next to impossible, even for me." The Handler had pointed out, before continuing on. Pointing out that what's meant to be will be.

Five wasn't happy with that answer and pulled out a gun, aiming at her. A smirk spread across his face. "Yeah? Well how about survival as a reason?" The Handler gave Five a funny look before holding her free hand out to her side, as if telling him to shoot her "I'll just be replaced." She pointed out, telling them that there was no use "Im but a... small cog in a machine." The Handler began to approach the two, this made Five's grip on Eva's hand tighten.

The Handler began to mock their effort, saying about how it was all just a fantasy. Something to fill the void of the end. "I must admit though, we're all quite impressed with your initiative." Five kept his gun trained on her, not lowering his guard. "Which is why we want to offer you both a new position back at the commission. In management"

Five laughed slightly, thinking it was some sort of sick joke. "Sorry, what's that now?" The Handler got closer, seeming slightly desperate. Saying about it's where they belong. Eva let out a chuckle, looking at Five in slight shock as he began to consider it. "And what about my family?" He let go of Eva's hand as he went to slightly point towards them, lowering his gun. "What about them?" Five's face fell serious "I want them to survive." The Handler looked around at the odd family before sighing "All of them?"

Putting on her sunglasses she pursed her lips "Well, I'll see what I can do. Do we have a deal?" She asked ominously.

Five looked at her outstretched hand "Hell nah." Eva blurted out, earning a light smack on the back of her head from Five "One thing." Was all Five said before walking towards Hazel and Cha Cha. He picked up the guns before taking out their ammo and chucking it far away. Eva walked over to a frozen Luther before shoving his finger in his own nose, letting out a childish snicker. Five then headed for the bullet stuck in mid flight, he moved it slightly so it would miss Luther.

Five grabbed Eva's hand again as they met in the middle, he nodded at her reassuringly. Five shook The Handler's hand and POOF they were gone.

Time started again.

The bullet missed Luther, Hazel and Cha Cha landed roughly on the ground and the ice cream van crashed into the car infront. Luther looked around, screaming for Five and Eva, his finger still buried in his nose. Klaus and Diego stumbled out the van and hesitated running towards Luther as they saw his finger in his nose. "Theres a time and a place Luther!" Diego yelled. Luther took his finger out and chucked the briefcase away. The three got in the car, making their quick escape. Klaus scrambled to the back window of the car and stuck his middle finger up at the two assassins.

By the time Hazel reached the gun the car began to drive away, he pulled the trigger but nothing came out.

//Sorry again for a slightly shorter Chapter, but this helps lead to the next one. Thank you all for actually reading this book, I love yous 😂☂️\\

//QOTD- Luther or Leonard? 😈\\

//No saying neither, I'm watching 😌\\