29

"valerie said they are in room 308 on the third floor," chan said.

"are we going to go visit them real quick?" jeongin asks.

"i don't think all of us should," hyunjin suggests, "what if only one or two of us go down? the rest of us meet them at the concert."

"me! i wanna go!" felix yells, "after all, i'm the reason all of you know them."

"no," chan shuts down felix, "you and hyunjin meet the girls at the group photo. that way it gives them something more to look forward to at the concert."

"but i want to see kiyia," felix whines.

"and you will, at the concert."

"who is going then?" hyunjin asks.

"i'll go," jisung speaks up.

hyunjin glares at jisung, "no."

"why not?"

"because you're her bias."

"that doesn't matter," minho says, "jisung and i will go."

"you can't be serious," felix says, "you're kiyia's bias wrecker. she said you seriously wreck her."

"oh, did she?" minho says, smirking.

"minho, quit," chan points at both him and jisung, "you two go. just surprise them and welcome them to texas."

felix and hyunjin sit down on the bed in the room while pouting. seeing the other members leaving the hotel room to go down to see the girls first made them mad.

"alright, she said room 307, right?" minho asks jisung as soon as they step out into the hallway.

"no, it was 308," he says, "i think."

"wait," minho grabs jisungs arm, "what do we even say? why am i nervous? i shouldn't be the nervous one."

"dude, i'm kind of nervous too. let's just knock on the door and hope they don't scream when they open it."

✾✾✾

valerie groans as she jumps on the bed, "i'm so tired. that was the longest drive ever."

"at least you weren't the one driving."

"true. have you looked at the group messages yet?"

i shake my head, "no. my phone died, remember?"

"oh yeah, i forgot."

hearing someone knock, valerie and i exchange looks. "who is that?" i ask.

"i don't know," valerie says. she told the boys the room number, but there's no way that they would have came down, right? "go open it."

"no, you do it." i whisper, "i'm scared."

"stop being a chicken shit and open the door. it might just be a staff member to drop off towels or something."

"fine,"

opening it, minho and jisung come into view. "surprise!" jisung says which causes me to jump.

"oh shit," valerie says as she heard jisungs voice. getting up from the bed, she practically runs to the door.

"what are you doing here?" i can barely get out, "are you staying in this hotel?"

"yeah. valerie didn't tell you?"

shaking my head, i glare at valerie once more , "no, she didn't."

"is this really happening?" valerie asks.

"it is sweetheart," minho laughs, "we just came down to welcome you both to texas."

"shouldn't we be welcoming you? this is your first time here," valerie says.

"then we can welcome each other," jisung smiles.

seeing jisung smile in front of her, valerie wanted to scream, but she had to try to act normal, "good idea. welcome to texas!"

"welcome to texas," i smile.

"i can definitely see what hyunjin and felix see in you two," minho says which causes me, valerie and even jisung to look at minho, "you both are very beautiful."

feeling the heat rise to my cheeks, i try to hide the blush on my face. 'stay loyal to felix, kiyia, stay loyal'.

"thank you," valerie speaks, "speaking of hyunjin, tell him to stop being such a jealous ass."

jisung laughs, "he can't help it, he just cares about you a lot. speaking of hyunjin, we should probably go ahead and join the rest of the boys. we have to go to the venue and practice for tomorrow."

"have fun at the practice! wait, what's the set list?"

"that's a secret," minho winks at the both of us, "you'll find out tomorrow. but yes, we should probably go now. you two better have fun at the concert."

"we will! bye, be safe when traveling to the venue!"

"you too," jisung says as waves at us before turning around and walking away, dragging minho with him.

closing the door, valerie and i just look at each other, "did that really just happen? oh god. that was so awkward."

"yes," valerie says as she pats her cheeks, "cause i'm not waking up so it wasn't a dream."

"i wanted to scream the whole time. i know they are our friends, but they also our idols. members of our favorite group," i say as i  just stands there, not knowing what to do, "oh god, minho was so cute."

"girl, he was. but did you see jisung? he's even cuter in person. how am i even functioning like a normal person right now? angels literally stood in front of us."

"your fangirl is breaking out, val."

"you're fangirling too, don't lie. you just know how to hide it better."

"that is true. i'm going to die when i see felix's cute face tomorrow."

"please don't, if you die then i can't get home."

"that's what you're worried about?"

"yes."

"you're such a bitch, walk home by yourself then," i laugh as i pick up a pillow, throwing it at her.