All he received was silence in response so he laughed a little and said " Tough crowd. Anyways i am gonna give a run down of things here in one go."

Izuku hearing this sat down and listened to present mic's explanation about the test, written and physical, along with the rules and the types of robots to destroy and which robot gives how much points, while also yawning occasionally.

Then suddenly a hand rose and one boy with glasses and bulky build stood up and said " Sir, here it says that there are 4 types of villain but you only spoke of 3, if a prestigious school such as U.A made this error, then it is disappointing" he spoke pointing at the pamphlets that were distributed earlier.

He then turned towards izuku and said "and you, with the mask, can you sit straight and you're occasional yawning, it's distracting, if you are here for fun then leave"

Izuku was really annoyed with mic's lecture and his patience was thin so he spoke harshly "listen here, you imbecile, you are the one clearly distracting everyone by pointing me out, while everyone had no problem with me, on the other hand, an impatient idiot like you probably didn't feel that he should let present mic explain thoroughly before pointing out that there was a mistake, improve yourself before telling others of their flaws"

"Woah there, mask boy, calm down" present mic said, as the glasses boy being humiliated in public sat down while the others were silent.

"Ah, i also have a question." Izuku said as present mic said " all right let me explain to examiner #XXX about his question then i'll hear yours"

Izuku sat as present mic explained the bi-spectacled teen that the fourth villain was a 0 pointer and had no worth but izuku found it confusing as to why U.A would build a zero pointer.

"Now, then what was your question boy?" Present mic asked.

"What's the passing marks for both the written and practical exam?" Izuku asked

"Good question, for the written portion you need about 45% to pass and on the practical portion you need about 33 points to enter" present mic announced as izuku thought 'i see'

Then everyone was given a sheet and they saw which city they were in, where they would've to fight the villains and which room they were assigned to give the written exam in.

In the written exam they were given an hour and half to finish and izuku looked at test and groaned, it wasn't that the test was hard, it was fairly easy but extremely detailed and izuku sighed.

He answered all the brief ones first and then some of the detailed ones and after seeing that he had reached exactly 45 marks, he looked at the time and saw an hour left, so he decided to take a small nap asking kurama to wake him up.

After the test, izuku went to city C, where he was assigned and stretched a bit. He then heard present mic shout " AND GO!!"

Izuku hearing this instantly turned serious, he posture straightened and he ran inside at a speed which shocked others, immediately entering he spotted 2 three-pointers and grinned as he formed 2 rasengan in his hands and slammed them on the robots destroying them.

'That's 6 points' izuku thought moving along he saw a one pointer along with a two pointer, he jumped in middle of them and waited until they attacked and jumped upwards as the robots hit each others and exploded.

He then moved further and noticed 4 three pointers in a straight line, and said " Looks like today's my lucky day" he formed a rasengan but this looked about four times in size and was more darker.

"Hmph,let's try the Oodama Rasengan" izuku said as he rushed with the shiny sphere still in his hand as he slammed it into a single three pointer while the others were dragged and crushed with it and were sent spiraling into a building becoming destroyed.

He then noticed some two pointers behind him and back flipping he made a few handsigns and outstretched his arms as they were covered with electricity and slammed them on the ground shouting "LIGHTNING FIELD!"

The attack caused the robots to be electrocuted and fall down as they stopped working.

'Ah,29 points..5 more points and i am done' he thought and ran forward.

He then saw 5 one pointers and grinned as he made a few hand signs and inhaled deeply, exhaling as he said " Finally, now take this Wind tornado!"

He blew wind out of his mouth which created a mini tornado and sent the robots flying upwards until it stopped and gravity affected them again, causing them to splash on the ground and become trash.

"33 points complete, now for some cloud gazing" izuku said smiling behind his mask as he jumped up and somehow climbed a building and laid on it's roof, watching the sky.

The teachers who were watching the children were shocked when they saw izuku climb a building and lie down.

"Hahaha, this is hilarious, this kid must have balls of steel to do this" Ingenium a pro hero,who was also invited to watch laughed seeing izuku.

"Izuku Midoriya, send him in my class" Eraserhead said

"Are you sure aizawa? You know my brother can be quite a handful" Midnight spoke sighing tiredly seeing her brother doing this.

"But you have to admit he is powerful enough to complete the 33 points required in only 10 minutes and also aizawa likes to discipline problem children so no problem." Nezu said cheerfully.

"Hmm, but the real test will come soon" All might who was in his fragile form spoke, gazing at a red button in front of him.

Izuku frowned when he saw the weather had turned cloudy and dark, but no matter he would still enjoy till it didn't rain.

Just then the ground shook and izuku sat up and saw a giant robot coming and everyone running away, ' Holy Shit, that is the zero pointer, U.A really did go overboard'

'Yeah, kid, yeah' kurama answered also amazed at seeing the huge ass robot.

He was about to escape but heard a voice "Oww" he focused and saw the girl who helped him earlier stuck in the rubble and no one helping her.

He jumped down from the building running towards her and enforcing his leg in chakra he kicked the zero pointer leaving a dent and causing it fall back but not destroyed, while the audience was shocked at the power of the kick.

He then lifted the rubble off of her and said "you okay?"

"Yes, i am fine although my ankle hurts" she said

The other competitors murmured about the power of the kick and what a strong quirk he had.

"I see" he said as recovery girl arrived a short nurse costume wearing granny.

Present mic announced " And it's over!!"

She then kissed uraraka's head as her ankle which was bruised turned back to normal.

She then smiled as she got up and thanked izuku bowing. He replied lazily as he began to walk away " no problem you helped me before i returned the favour"

"Are you okay, Izuku-chan?" Recovery girl asked as he passed her and he said " of course i am fine"

He then walked out of U.A and walked to his home as he said " damn, it was an eventful day"

A week later izuku received the letter from U.A opening it, he found a small device which showed a hologram video of eraser head who said " hello izuku midoriya, it is with great pleasure to tell you that you have been accepted by the U.A academy, in class 1-A, you barely passed in the written portion and you also barely passed on the practical part, but due to saving the girl you received 50 rescue point as result you have 83 points. So we will meet again next week, have a good day"

The video cut off as izuku grinned and said " well that was not unexpected, was it kurama?"

"Yes, we knew it would happen" kurama replied

"Hmm, now let's see what the future will bring, man it's already looking troublesome" izuku mumbled.
TO BE CONTINUED....