chapter 6

may p.o.v
when we got back we let the horses out again and when to the tack room to clean your tack .
i job that I despise tremendously it was so boring and tedious.

clare put so music on in her phone 5 seconds of summer " who do you love "
I because slightly nervous i need to tell some one it was eating me up in side .

" clare i need to tell you something ."
i said with an urgent tone in my voice  .
clare stopped sing along with the songs turning it down .

" sure what ."
i took a deep breath " so if someone you know confessed they had feeling for you but you didn't feel the same way be you are already in a relationship but they know the person you in a relationship with vary well what would you do ?" i said in nearly one breath .

clare looked at me with her mouth open .i waited a few minutes when clare regains  her self .

" ok obviously this "person " is you ."
i sight not looking at her .
" who confessed they had feeling for you ?"
I sight " Paul " in a whisper.
" omg WHAT! "
"shhhh " i hushed her.
" sorry "she whispered back. " its just .........woooo did not expect that . there like best friends ."
" i know " i said look down ." what if this ruins  their relationship .
" this is bad."
" i know "
" this is not going to end well ."
" not helping "
" right sorry ." clare frowned " you nee to tell to Tomas though because if he finds out and you knew and didn't tell him he going to feel betrayed."

" ya I thought that too . can you just keep this between us for now ."
clare smile "sure "
" great . thanks "
she smiled brightly as i finished my bridel hanging it up .

i walked out say that i will catch clare later before she goes home to talk about a welcome home party for dad and zara .

i could see mark and jack talk hold solo with his nary blue rug on in from the feild .

i ground mentally i was really not in the mood right now to deal with mark snake self  o rolled my eyes.
suddenly  two hand landed on my shoulder i jumped letting out a little screams that cause mark and Jack glanced over but Jack attention when to solo as he started slightly at my noise.

when i tuned back my eyes were widely open my hart treating to beat out of my chest as i was meet with beautiful blue eyes .
" may its me ." he said softly
i frown giving him a death glare ." what the hell Tomas . my god stop doing that to me ." i hit his arm lightly and couldn't help but smile as he keep laughing at my reaction.

he waved at the jack and mark as i tuned to look at them jack waved back smiling and mark just rolled his eyes walking away for jack .

" ok sorry . i just couldn't resist it you were lost in your own work ." he said come close to me placing his hands on my hips .

i shack my head .my hart beat was beating rapidly now with our close proximity and his fresh sent .

" Hands off my daughter mr Howard." Tomas and me separate instantly at the voice of my mother who glanced at me brief before starring at little at Tomas give him a intimidating look .

we both blushed as she kept walking down the isle of the stable .

we both let out a breath before bursting in to laughter .
" well that was eventful ."
I laugh again . " I thought you weren't going to be her today . I would of exercise casper for you ." i glanced at him as he was already starting at me .

" i know that . and I appreciate it but I decided to come anyway ." he showed his hands in to his black jodhpurs.

" I actually wanted to ask you something .?"
" o really what ." i said putting my full attention on him again as we walked out of the bar to the brown for bar wooden fence that separates the each field.

he elbow on the railing and i leans on the railing my black horse riding boots propped on the bottom rail wait his question.

" so there this stupid social thing with my hurling club and ..." he ran his hands through his think brown slightly wave hair . my eyes stay fixed on his hair .
i narrowed my eyes not gathering what he was trying to say.
he looked down at me sight .
I just gave him an encouraging smile.

" ok i just just going to say it ." he said still staring at me .
I giggle " i like that ."
" i was wondering if you would like to come with me as my date to the social . you can meet the lads and i know parents will be there but there would be food there-"
I giggle cutting him off " ya i would really like ."
" really ."
"ya " I smiled." when is it ?"
" in two weeks ."
" great . i have to meet clare we are going to organize a little part for dad and Zaraand the team ."

" ok i text you later ."
" sure"

   A/N
🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴
HEY
i am back thanks for stay with this I appreciate it so much this is more of a filler chapter but I promise there is going to be a bit more dram and more horses in the the next chapter.
thanks so much
Amanda