chapter 4

may p.o.v

clare looked at me suspiciously . " you would tell me if things were stressing you out .right "
i sighed " ya about that do you what to go for a hack later "
" ya sure " clare smiled .

" hey where zara " clare smiled as she walked with me to get Georges head coller to get him from the field.
" she gone with dad to a three day event with dad to help him out " I smiled sadly .
clare made and o whith her mouth.

" you miss her wouldn't you " I laugh
clare smiled "ya you would she the life of the party ."
" anynews on rachel ?"
clare smiled " she coming back tomorrow we have to have a party for her "
" yess " i opend the gate and go to
George walk him back to the barn
clare helped me groom him and tack him up .
mum came back from the trail rid and she was free for a hour so we headed to the area.

I warmed george up by doing circler and figers of eigh to get him listening to me .
mom made small jumps so that we could practice .
then mom got some of the grooms to come out for a bit and start clapping.
At first George spooked at the sudden noise .
I anticipated at spook so i leant back slightly as George leapt forward in to a canter from a walk he canter .

i talked sweetly to him rubbing his withers and after a few strides he came back to a walke .
His ears flickered nervously back and forth .
mom who was watching us the hole time see to take in the best plan of action for
George.

" i think he would benefit form having another horse in with him for support."
she nodded to kate and kate soon lead out a thourabreed mare named Gemma she was a chestnut mare with four white socking and a white stare .
she was use as a broodmare when mum bought her and now mum and dad are training

her for cross country because it turns out that she has great scope and brilliant stamina with out being hot headed .
George was already use to this mare as mum would often use her going cross country with us .
gemma had also been to shows befor so it was nothing new to her .
george neighed to the new horses as she entered the areana .

gemma pricked her pretty head .she was a kind mare known around the yard for her sweet nature and at. only 8 years old it rare to have in such a young horses she was just taller then George at 16.4 hh.

George imitatively gravitated toward her .
i could feel the tension in his back relax.

we tried again this time with George besides gemma .
the the slow claping stared I could feel George get anxious but he still didn't move he keep on ear to Gemma and the other on the loud sound .
when the claping got louder George when from a stand still to a trot for two stridesand then stoped nothing that gemma only flicked her ears to the sound and keep her cool with mom on top.

" good much better this time " mum nodded.
i walked George back to gemma and mum looked at the three grooms that were helping us ." thank you vary much i think that enough for him ".
they started walkinking back to the never ending cours that gose with horse .

" it been 20 minutes , so i think we good " mum looked at her watch " do you what to just pop him over the cross bar there ."

i hear the horses conversation with mum was talking .
George said "why are you frittered of the noise."
gemma didn't answer at first blowing out at beep breath .
"it not that scary after a while its just a noise and nothing comes chasing you so why waste your energy "
I smiled " sure " i tuned George from gemma and mum and nugged him in to a canter he saw the jump and stared to rush it but i held him to a point and dident let him run though as he soured over it .
after that his hart seem a littel happer .

we walked out and untacked and i then when to find clare for ower hack .

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
i am back hope you like this
bye for now
amanda