KAYA SCODELARIO as SIOBHAN MACKENZIE

LUKE MITCHELL as GRANGER ELLISON

DANE DEEHAN as NATHANIEL "NATE" STERLING

AND

lucy fry as reyna sigworth
lucy liu as adelia ovard
jeffrey dean morgan as oswald payton
david mazouz as scott payton
constance wu as hortense cohen
michael trevino as flynn cohen
jacob ifan as jonathan decker
maddie hasson as rita kilgore
kiana madeira as lavinia bennet
morena baccarin as rhiannon veléz
domnhall gleeson as enzo sparrow
the divergent cast as their respective characters

PLAYLIST

DISCLAIMER & WARNINGS

I do not own Divergent, or any characters, dialogues and plotlines you might recognize. However, I do own Lilith Ovard and every other character you do not recognize from the canon version, as well as their backstories, subplots and any dialogue/aspects you do not recognize.

This book will contain strong language, death scenes, mentions of death, violence, blood, sexual references, and some other mature themes like mental disorders and suicide. If you find that any of these might be a trigger to you, please read at your own caution (or not, we don't judge here).

⚠️ (24/12/2021) As of today, after thinking about it for a few months, Lilith and the other initiates have been aged up to 18 years old. If you come across any mention of age that says that she's sixteen, let me know so I can change it! 

The beautiful gif at the start of the chapter was made by nightsister-

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Y'all.

This plot idea and this oc have existed since like 2014, and I can say that it was probably my first fanfic idea ever. I'd been trying to write for quite a while when I quite literally stumbled into the Divergent fandom and, if you know me, you know I have a thing for the villain type of characters, so of course I'd want to write for Eric, you know? One thing I will tell you straight away is that I will be developing Eric's character more, since I do believe he was portrayed as two dimensional and we're not having any of that, but he's still kind of an ass, so I mean?

This was my first plot, and that means Lilith was my first ever oc. She has gone through a lot of development to get to the version I will be writing her as, because let's be real, the whole first draft of Bullets was a mess and I'm glad I'm posting an improved version. That being said, this is Lilith's journey to becoming brave. 

Last but not least, summerless also has a Divergent book! It's a Peter Hayes fanfic and it's a masterpiece, so please go ahead and check it out, if you haven't already!

DEDICATION

To summerless, for being quite literally the person who encouraged me to bring back this plot after so many years. Thank you for you incredible support and for creating the lovely Nate Sterling, a boy who deserves the world. I love you!

Also dedicated to every person who takes the time to read this book. I appreciate it more than you know, and I hope you enjoy it!