I typed and deleted , typed and deleted. I didn't know what to say.

Jerk: your not gonna say nothing? Wow. Your probably getting fucked right now. I know your at his house.

"The hell do you want." He asks standing at my door way. With a towel over his shoulder , drops of water sliding down his face from his hair. His French scent of soap filling the room.

I tossed him my phone to let him read the messages.

Jerk: I taught you everything you know and you go back and do it to someone else

Jerk: I taught you everything you know and you go back and do it to someone else ... your such a who're y/n.

Bakugo immediately started typing.

Me:(Bakugou): Your still talking after I beat the crap out of you?

Jerk: you suckered me bitch

Katsuki: you suckered y/n.

Jerk: when your fucking her let her bruise on her face be a reminder that she'll always belong to me. Your just temporary katsuki.

Katsuki: you hit like a bitch she don't have a bruise. If your not gonna fight me again leave us alone .

He tossed the phone back and sat on the couch across the room.

My jaw dropped reading the messages. "Katsuki! You could've told him we aren't fucking !"

"That's What your worried about? He punched you in the face

"That's What your worried about? He punched you in the face . You should be telling me to kick his ass again !"

I laid back defeated. " he's going to tell the world were sleeping together. That I'm this big slut."

"Stop being such a girl !" He yelled. "No ones gonna have the balls to call you that unless you kept acting soft like this."

"I'm not soft !" I shouted.

"Like hell you aren't ! You called me in here cause he called you mean names?! Punch him! Break his jaw! Do something about it! Stop being a coward! God that's all you've been doing ! Crying like a girl . Having girl emotions and blushing and crap. I only kissed you because he was watching. I did you a favor !"

I shook my head in disbelief and disappointment.

"What you thought I liked you!?"

I wanted to lie. Or tell the truth. But nothing came out.

"You know what.. maybe .." I said optimistically

His expression told me he wasn't surprised. Like he knew my hidden secret this whole time.

" Jeez your dumb. You should've known I don't like you like that. I can't have a girlfriend think she's tougher than me . I don't like manly girls !"......

Manly girl...

Of course. He was referring to my quirk.

He knew I was insecure about that. Wanting to be feminine but it's not me. .

I have the body of a woman. Due to my quirk I lift heavy so my body is amazing. I'm not packed with muscles but I'm lean .. curvy. and strong as shit .

How dare katsuki hit me where it hurts So heartlessly like that.

I let out a small chuckle. "Goodnight Bakugou."

He stopped in his tracks. "What did you call me?"

"Turn off my light when you leave." I threw the blankets over my head and turned my back to him as I got comfy in bed.

Ripping the blankets from me He asked me again. "What did you call me?"

I was the only person who could call Bakugou katsuki. He never liked when I called him kaachan like deku did it Bakugou like others. So I know he was furious. But this was my way of showing him that he went too far.

"BA.... KU...-" he grips my face angrily with one hand and my eyes softened.  Tears glossed my eyes as my voice shook with rage. " you gonna hit me too katsuki?"

He clenched his jaw. His face was filled with anger and regret all at the same time. But his flaw is that he's prideful. Pulling his hand away he leaves and slams my door shut..

He didn't even turn off the light.

Bakugo sighed after closing his door.

"I went too far."