Keep Leaning on the Lord

Start from the beginning

Come to Jesus just as you are - you can't make yourself better - you need Jesus to come into your

life and change your heart - Jesus has the power to clean you up - he is trustworthy, reliable,

compassionate, kind and caring. He is the best friend you will ever have. Friend - let him take the lead - won't you - I know I have. (Check out on utube - Carrie Underwood - Jesus Take the wheel)

Let's pray.

Dear Lord.

We come to you today with our broken hearts, our broken dreams, our deepest longings, our worries/anxieties/stresses and we ask for you to come into our hearts to take over the control of our lives and work out our positive, eternal, happy future. Help us Lord to worry less and trust more - If we truly trust you - then we can let go - and give you the reigns.

Help us Lord to lean on you - Life is too hard - trying to go it alone. We don't want to fly solo Lord for it

is too difficult and too stressful. You are our rock, our refuge, our comforter, our inspiration, our chief executive officer, our hope and our coming king. We can trust you Lord with the deepest longings of our soul. We each have different worries/stresses/anxieties - but we bring them to you Lord and ask for you to help us to trust you in helping us to work through our problems in a positive, uplifting way. We ask you Lord to help us to reach out to those less fortunate than ourselves - and give us your strength, love and desire to help those around us. Help us to know that as we look back from eternity - these problems/anxieties/stresses will seem so insignificant to us. Help us not to focus on our worries/problems but instead to focus on your love, your words, your mission for our lives and help us

to trust you no matter what. Help us to walk by faith and not by sight. It can be so easy sometimes to give way to feelings - but you said - don't walk by sight - but instead we should trust you - and walk by faith.

 Thank you for putting friends in our path to encourage us along our way. I am so thankful Lord for my friend Tammy - she is such a good friend - and I know I am lucky to have her in my life. I pray Lord for the person/people reading this prayer to have friends to come into their life like I have in my life - Friends who will encourage, inspire and uplift them. Friends who can sit with them and talk about the love of Jesus. Friends who won't judge them but instead will reach out a hand and help them. Friends who can laugh with them. Friends who can cry with them - and friends who get the opportunity and privilege to spend eternity with them.The greatest beauty of good friendships is that we will have these wonderful frienships for all of eternity. Isn't that a beautiful friendship?

We thank you Lord for only wanting the best for us. We are sorry for when we have tried to fly solo -

for when we have been too independant - and distrusting of you. We know life doesn't work properly

and happily without you. We thank you for creating the world in which we live - we thank you for looking after our loved ones/families, church members, neighbours, friends and strangers we meet along lifes journey. We know life can be extremely tough Lord - we can travel tough roads frequently -

but all that really matters between life and death - is what did we do with Jesus. We ask you Lord

to come into our lives and lead us to wherever you want our lives to go. I know as I have travelled my

toughest most challenging mountain recently - I am eternally grateful to you Lord for walking the path

with me - and even though I get scared and frightened at times like most of us do - and I wish the road wasn't so tough - I thank you that I can say - God is in control - and even though I can't see the end from the beginning - I have made a commitment to trust my future into your hands - I choose to read/listen to the bible to increase my faith - I choose to listen to positive uplfting christian music to encourage myself and others along the way - and I choose not to focus on my problems but instead to focus on Gods love for me and Gods dependability to work out everything for my highest good - and one day when I get to heaven - I will be laughing and smiling and I will be so filled with joy, peace and contentment - for when we each get to heaven Lord - it is going to be so wonderful - there will be no more sorrow nor crying nor pain. Help us to keep trusting in you Lord - the one who loves us so much - the one true dependable, constant friend that we have - and even though we at times - don't understand the paths which we have to travel - as they can seem so extremely difficult - help us to know that the final destination - to where you are leading us - will be one of happiness, joy, fun and excitement.... Destination Heaven - Destination - streets of gold. Hold our hands and help us to rest in your love - give us the strength to keep leaning on you - Your help is available 24/7 - your office is never closed - there is never a problem that is either too big or too small for you - Help us not to look at situations through our own eyes - but instead help us to see situations/problems/difficulties through your eyes - knowing we can trust our future into your hands - for you only want the best for us - your children. I believe that you have a photo album Lord - and we are in it. Thank you - and we look forward to spending a bright happy, positive, eternal future with both yourself and each other. Amen.

THANK YOU TAMMY FOR BEING SUCH A WONDERFUL, POSITIVE, INSPIRING, UPLIFTING FRIEND - YOU AND I BOTH TRULY LOVE OUR LORD - WE WILL ALWAYS BE SPECIAL FRIENDS - AS FRIENDS ARE FRIENDS FOREVER WHEN THE LORD IS LORD OF THEM:-)

FRIENDS/READERS OF MY PRAYER SITE - THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING TO READ MY PRAYERS - IT IS YOU - WHO I WRITE FOR - TO HOPEFULLY INSPIRE, UPLIFT AND POINT YOU TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER - THE ONE WHO LOVES US ALL AND FOREVER - GOD BLESS:-)

IF YOU ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE - ONE DAY WE WILL BE ETERNAL FRIENDS LIVING ON THE STREETS OF GOLD. DON'T WAIT. ACCEPT JESUS NOW. IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO - SECURE YOUR HAPPY POSITIVE ETERNAL FUTURE RIGHT NOW BY ACCEPTING JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE.  YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN - AND NOTHING TO LOSE. I HAVE DONE IT AND IT'S THE BEST DECISION I'VE EVER MADE:-)