"I wanna hear you say it again," said the blond as he peeled his eyes open, searching into the other. Eijirou's lips parted, the skin of his brow quirking against his forehead as gears turned in his cloudy head. Realization dawned him soon after, evident by the faint 'o' shape his lips formed before he licked over his lips. "Katsuki, I want you," Eijirou reiterated. I want you. His hands caressed the base of the blond's neck. He closed his eyes, smiling fondly. "All of you." All of you.

All of you. Katsuki thrust himself forward. Eijirou gasped again, clutching to him as if he were falling. His entrance clenched around Katsuki's swollen head. Katsuki pressed his lips to Eijirou's, shallowly thrusting again.

I want you. He shuddered a breath against the skin of his ear, pressing a kiss to the earrings there. He stilled, waiting for Eijirou to relax beneath him before pressing further.

All of you, I want you. His heart hammered against his ribcage, teeth digging into his bottom lip as a breath washed through his nose. He was halfway in and Eijirou was so tight around him. He laced their fingers together and pinned Ei's arms above his head, peppering his neck in kisses as he undulated his hips again, deeper.

I want you, all of you. His hips met the skin of Eijirou's ass, fully sheathed inside him now. Eijirou pulsated around him erratically, his tiny gasps matching that of his clenching. Katsuki tested pulling himself out an inch and the other reciprocated with a low, needy whine, writhing against him. Katsuki nuzzled a kiss in the crease of his neck, the lump of a swallow brushing against his lips. "I love you," he uttered against his skin.

"I love you too." With that, the ashen blond eased himself out and thrust into him again experimentally, noting the small noises and movements the redhead made at his ministrations. He thrusts again, and then again after that until he set a slow, steady pace, the motion of his hips timed with the soft moans he drew from the redhead's lips. He let go of Eijirou's hands to nestle them around his waist, feeling him coming undone until he was a trembling mess. Katsuki lapped at a sensitive spot on his neck again, lacing his fingers through the crimson strands splayed across the pillow beneath his head. Eijirou opened himself to him more, mewling, panting. Katsuki could feel himself coming closer to the edge despite his calculated, deep thrusts and knew Eijirou wasn't too far behind. A grunt escaped his chest, broken and guttural, and he leaned back with the intent to watch Eijirou as he came when suddenly his sweaty back was pressing into the mattress and Eijirou was looming over him, eyes dark.

Eijirou had flipped them over.

The redhead seemed unsure of himself holding the dominant hand and tested the new position with a roll of his hips that made his eyes flutter beautifully. He repeated the action, lips curling into his mouth as he suppressed a moan. The blond chewed his own lip, eyes traversing every contour of his body, drinking in the sight. He massaged the sides of Eijirou's hips as the other tried to set a pace, a tempo quicker than before and a lot messier. Katsuki stilled his hips briefly to coax him into a steadier rhythm, eyes riveted to the sight of their hips connecting every time Eijirou bounced on his cock. Katsuki's eyes flickered back to Ei's. "You look so good like this, Ei."

Eijirou whimpered in response, clenching around him at the song of praise. Katsuki shifted his knees up to give the redhead a better angle to throw back at, and the change in angle had him throwing his head back chuffing out keen after keen in a matter of seconds.

"Look at me, Eiji," the blond demanded. Eijirou forced his head up. Katsuki looked over his body again, sucking his bottom lip between his teeth. "So fucking gorgeous," he murmured.

"Katsuki," Eijirou whined again. Katsuki tested a thrust timed with Eijirou's movement. The redhead whimpered out his name again.

"Say it again."