"Oh yeah, didn't you want me to do the thing?" Eijirou murmured. The blond sifted through the utensils drawer, carefully digging through it so he wouldn't cut himself.

"What thing?" He inquired, his hands brushing along the handle of the knife. Grabbing it, he turned around, and what Eijirou was doing to the fruit caused him to drop the knife in his hand.

Eijirou gagged softly as his finger pressed the tip of the banana further into his mouth, his eyes twitching close as he leaned against the countertop. Katsuki could only watch with his mouth gaped open. In seconds, the entire banana disappeared into the redhead's mouth and he swallowed hard, taking a deep breath before grinning at him. "Ta-da..."

"Eijirou, what the fuck!" Katsuki whispered sharply, his face flushed a deep cerise as he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, pulling Eijirou's tongue out in disbelief.

It was really gone...

Eijirou wheezed, his shoulders shaking and the corners of his mouth curling upwards as he placed his hands on the blond's hips, singing, "Now it's your turn!"

"No, idiot!" Katsuki pushed Eijirou's head away as he crouched down eye-level to his crotch. "You're half asleep, moron! You'll fuckin' choke!"

"C'mon," Eijirou whined. "You make the sexiest face when I—"

"Tomorrow!" hissed Katsuki, "Wait for tomorrow!"

Eijirou deflated. "Okay, fine."

Eijirou discarded the banana peel after standing up, following after Katsuki as he headed back towards their room with the fruit bowl in hand. They sat facing each other on the bed, legs crossed, the earphones they shared dangling between them. Katsuki alternated between feeding himself and the redhead before him, making sure he wasn't just holding it in his mouth as he chewed lazily. Once they finished, he set the bowl aside.

"Did you taste it yet?" Eijirou yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"Taste what?"

"The... the thing. Does it really taste like strawberries?"

"Eh..." The blond scratched his head. "I dunno, I didn't try it."

"Where'd you put it?"

"It's still in the bag, I think..." The blond mumbled as he directed his attention to the bowl. Eijirou took the earbud out his ear, leaning over the edge of the bed to sift through their bags from earlier. Bakugou navigated through the Instagram app to finally change his username from kingexplosionmurder to groundzero, same as his hero name.

"Oooh," Eijirou hummed. Katsuki's eyes flicked up from his screen. Eijirou was still attractively bent over the side of the bed, and the blond's eyes traced the outline of his behind, sucking his lip into his mouth as he grinned smugly.

Opening up his camera, he sang, "Oh Eijirou."

As expected, the redhead gazed back at him, his wet fingers hanging loosely from his mouth. The phone flashed him, and his eyes went wide.

"Delete that!" Eijirou yelled as he lunged at the blond, his hand grabbing for the phone. Katsuki laughed, fighting him off as he kept his phone just out of reach. The two wrestled on the bed, and after struggling with each other for quite a bit, Katsuki ended up on top, his free hand pinning Eijirou's above his head.

"Suki, please!" He whimpered.

"Relax, Ei, I'm not going to show it to anyone."

Eijirou huffed. "Okay."

Katsuki released his vice-like grip on his wrist. The blond grinned at his phone as he set the photo as his lock screen. "How does it taste anyway?"