"What!" Eijirou half-shouted. "But we—"

"Dance for us!" Mina yelled again. Denki and Sero eyed Eijirou, who slouched under their gaze.

"Fuck, okay. Fine, " Eijirou groaned. Denki and Sero followed behind him as they stood up. "Turn off the lights and close the curtains."

While the three boys disappeared in the shadows of the corridor, the three that remained of the crew did as asked, turning off all the lights and shutting all the sun-blocking curtains, engulfing the room in ample darkness with little light peeking through the curtains. As they sat on the couch, the floor creaked as the other three shuffled back into the room.

"Yes! I finally get to use this!" Denki cheered, placing his Bluetooth speaker on the end table next to Jirou. Turning it on, the dome light on top of the speaker lit the room as some random song began playing through the speaker. Denki slipped out his phone, pausing the song and the dancing light show, the room going dark again. "What song is it again?"

"Here, let me do it," Eijirou mumbled, going to Denki and leaning over his shoulder as he navigated through his Spotify for the song. Once he tapped on it, he paused it before it started playing, handing it back to Denki. Denki transferred the phone from his hand to Jirou's, then pushed Eijirou in line as he exclaimed, "You've heard of Magic Mike? Well, I give you The Big Three! Hit it, babe!"

Jirou did as told, hitting play and setting the phone aside as the dome lights flickered back on, a loud 'Drank' echoing through the room. Mina, Jirou, and Katsuki sat awkwardly spaced from each other, all eager to see what the three men before them were bringing to the table.

"Love in a thousand different flavors..."

"I wish that I could taste them all tonight..."

"The Big Three" begun gyrating to the beat of the dancehall song, their movements synchronized and seamless despite not having practiced the routine in while. The lights from the dome scattered across the room, pulsing a rainbow of colors along the walls and ceiling, faintly outlining the silhouettes of the three temporary male strippers.

As the song progressed, the boys heated things up, gradually rolling up their shirts before removing them completely, blinding the three sitting on the couch after tossing it over their face, using that split second to climb onto them.

When Katsuki removed the cotton tee from his face, his eyes met with Eijirou's, catching a glimpse of his serious facial expression, his soft lips mouthing a couple of lines from Nicki Minaj's verse as he pressed his body against his, sliding a hand up his torso and wrapping his fingers around the blond's neck. Kirishima's eyes narrowed, sucking his bottom lip into his mouth and tugging on it as he tightened his grip, squeezing his hand around his throat as he hardened his hand slightly, cutting off the blond's oxygen supply. Katsuki groaned though it was drowned out by the music blaring in his ear. Eijirou continued to gyrate on his lap, rolling his hips to the beat, angling his neck so his hair fell into his face, the intensity in his eyes foreign and dark.

Katsuki felt his eyes roll back as a tingle went down his spine. His body shuddered, blood rushing down to his groin, his heart pounding against his chest. Suddenly, Eijirou's body was removed from his, and he and the other two boys fell in line as they finished off their routine, Eijirou's eyes no longer focused on his. The blond reached for his neck as he gasped for air, his eyes cutting over to the two girls adjacent to him. Mina had been restrained by her wrists with tape, her arms over her head leading to where Sero had taped her hands to the wall. Jirou's hands covered her reddened face, the tee wrapped around her neck all the evidence he needed. The blond quickly snatched up a cushion pillow to hide his bulge, his other hand sliding over his face as he panted.