"I really like you, Suki," The redhead mumbled lazily, and for a moment, he thought the blond didn't hear him, but the delicate kiss at the base of his hairline stated otherwise.

"I really like you too, Ei," Katsuki whispered back. Eijirou's lips curled into a smile before a yawn overcame him.

"Why do you like my hair so much anyway?" Eijirou inquired, feeling a bit more alert than before. He could feel the blond twirling his strands around his finger.

"I dunno, it's really soft. Plus you do this shit every time I mess with it," The blond replied, referring to Eijirou' drowsy state. Bakugou half shrugged, finishing his answer. "I like seeing you look so relaxed, I guess."

Eijirou grunted softly. "Anything else?"

"Eh..." The blond trailed off. His body jittered faintly as his thumb flew across the keyboard of his phone. His hair stroking paused for a brief moment, then resumed as he said, "It's pretty fuckin' sexy when you chew on your lip when you're thinkin'."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. You do it when you're practicing your dance moves too, and when you're painting or sketching shit."

Eijirou chuckled. "I haven't painted anything since high school. That means you been watching me all this time, creep."

Katsuki smacked him on the forehead, causing him to wince at the rough action. "Shut the fuck up, you're the one who asked."

"Okay, fair enough. Do you like my dancing?"

"Fuck yeah, you're great at it." The blond lowered his voice to a rugged murmur. "You should do somethin' for me sometime."

Eijirou felt himself blush, his eyes widening. "Y-Yeah," he stuttered.

"It turns me on when you're flustered, too."

Eijirou inhaled sharply, wide awake now. "H-Huh?"

Katsuki snickered, his body vibrating slightly. "Relax, Eijirou, I'm just fuckin' with you."

The redhead exhaled, his body easing up. The blond snickered again.

"Just kidding."

Eijirou tensed up again, his cheeks burning as he rolled onto his back and covered his face with his hands, letting out an aggravated groan. Katsuki chuckled, pulling the redhead back into his chest and kissing the top of his head. Eijirou wiggled upwards until him and the blond were face to face, his facial expression attempting to pull off an annoyed glare, but his rosy cheeks only made the blond snicker more. Once his laughter died down, Katsuki planted a kiss on Eijirou's forehead, and then his lips. Their kisses started off lazy, the blond's lips lingering on the redhead's for seconds before he'd pull away. Eventually, he nibbled on his lip, simultaneously snaking his tongue into the other's mouth, deepening their kiss.

The blond let out a sigh and leaned into the redhead, slotting their bodies together until they were chest to chest, lips molded together, sucking, biting, hungry

The blond let out a sigh and leaned into the redhead, slotting their bodies together until they were chest to chest, lips molded together, sucking, biting, hungry. His last kiss was much sweeter, languid, lingering for a few seconds more than the rest. He left a trail of kisses from the side of his mouth down towards his jawline, then along its underside to his neck. He took the tender flesh between his teeth and bit down hard, Eijirou writhing beneath him, mewling unabashed against his ear. Katsuki cantered his hips, sucked in a sharp breath and choked a groan while the other's mouth fell open. The blond slipped a hand under Ei's sweater, fingers gingerly grazing over his solid torso, every dip in the mounds of his abs. His skin felt hot to the touch and rose and fell with each labored breath. He pushed the sweater up to his neck, lowering his head down and flattened his tongue in the space between his pecs. He painted stripes along each muscle until he reached a perk nipple. His free hand snaked along his side to the hem of his pants, tugged them halfway down his thighs. The ashen blond let out a growl, leaned back onto his heels to yank them the rest of the way down, then his sweater, then helped the redhead with his. He sunk his teeth into his bottom lip, a huff washing through his nose as he took in Eijirou's erogenous expression, the red flush to his face and his half-lidded gaze; the strands of hair sticking to his forehead, the developing hickies, the bite marks, the blush on his chest—it was all for him.

He ran his hands along the inside of his thighs, spreading his knees farther apart and diving between them. He buried his nose into the hairs of his happy trail, its color his natural black instead of obnoxiously red. He chewed the band of his briefs, shifted his hips to press his shoulders into the backs of his thighs to pull them the rest of the way down. Ei hitched a breath when his manhood sprung out and nearly slapped the blond in the face (not that he didn't want to see that). It wasn't long before he was greeted with a warm, spongy tongue on the underside of his shaft. His lips wrapped around his cock before he took half his length into his mouth, stroking at a steady pace as his head bobbed at the same rhythm. Eijirou's feeble moans filled the quiet stillness of the room, his hands shakily latching onto the blond's head, his thighs trembling against his torso.

Katsuki pressed forward his shoulders further, moved his hand to bring two fingers towards his lips, popped his mouth off Eijirou's tip, and stuck his fingers into his mouth. He pressed a kiss to a weeping tip, tongued at his slit, traced his two fingers along his taint, rubbed over his tight ring of muscle. He paused when Ei jerked at the movement, clenching on himself. He stared up at the redhead, eager, waiting.

Ei chewed his lip and gave a subtle nod of his head. The blond poked a wet finger at his hole again, lips pressing fleeting kisses along his shaft. He mumbled against the skin, hot and rugged, "Eiji, you gotta relax."

"Okay, okay, o—oh!" He clenched onto Katsuki's finger and gasped at the sensation—an odd, but gradually pleasurable sensation. He mewled and sucked his bottom lip into his mouth, a hand going for soft blond spikes. He curled his fingers into his hair and groaned as he was fingered just as slow as the bob of the head he was fisting. Katsuki slid another finger in and swallowed down, picked up his pace, his other hand disappearing in his pants.

Eijirou chanted the blond's name like a mantra, the pitch and volume of his voice increasing as his back arched off the sweat-soaked sheets. The blond pushed his fingers in to the last knuckle and curled them towards himself, his fingertips brushing against a bundle of nerves that made Eijirou inhale sharply, his muscles clench and his thighs smack together against the blond's head as he let out a broken keen, biting down on his lip so hard he could've sworn he drew blood. He thrusts his hips forward, pushed the blond's head lower on his cock, swallowed his lover's fingers into him. Katsuki sputtered, eyebrows furrowing together as he momentarily lost his nerve simultaneously pleasuring himself and his boyfriend. He readjusted himself, though, fought through a coughing fit and hollowed his cheeks, breathed through his nose. It wasn't long before a white-hot flash crossed his vision and he was spilling into a cupped hand the same time a hot fluid hit the back of his throat.

It made all of his efforts worth it, in the end, seeing Eijirou's flushed face as he hovered above him with a smile on his face. He kissed away the bleariness in his eyes and let him taste himself on his tongue. They came down from there high with soft touches and fleeting kisses until a collective sigh resonated between them. Eijirou nuzzled into the side of the blond's neck. "Bathroom in five?"

Katsuki hummed in agreement. "Bathroom in five."

_________________

Notes: the more i read back my own work, the more i start to hate it ekfkekdn