貳.

part 2

today was a new day, which meant that jimin had to work another night shift. if he were to be completely honest, the job itself wasn't horrible. he worked from midnight till dawn so the amount of customers that came in was very little. the work wasn't that hard either, it was mostly just cleaning and stacking.

jimin shares his shift with taehyung, who he still feels very uncomfortable around. taehyung did absolutely nothing to deserve the silent and polite treatment from jimin, who was usually really hyper and friendly.

he just couldn't help but feel the way he did.

jimin was now on the bus headed to work. he was aimlessly looking outside the window when he got a phone call.

junggukie

"hey hyungie, how are you?" jungkook said, sounding more eager than he usually was. he must want something.

"what do you want?" jimin hissed, as he wasn't having it.

"why are you so mean to me?" jungkook whined and jimin was sure that the 20 year old was probably pouting right now.

"are you sure you're not calling because you want something? if not i'll hang up now and call you back later, goodbye~" jimin teased, as he made eye contact with a random woman staring at him. he looked away almost immediately, thinking nothing of it.

"no wait! i...actually need your help with an assignment. it's really fucking hard. can you come over?"

"i can't," jimin sighed " i have to work."

"oh yeah, i forgot that you finally got a job. its at a convince store right?" and jimin had to correct him "it's a hypermarket"

jungkook huffed "whatever, do you wanna talk about it?" jimin fell silent. he doesn't know why, but he suddenly felt really anxious and gloomy. the job itself really wasn't that bad.

"what happened?" jungkook asked. he could tell that something was up since jimin always managed to make his emotions clear.

"the job is okay. its what you expect it to be, but..." jimin couldn't find the right words.

"but?"

jimin sighed "the guy who works the shift with me.....is weird."

"what did he do?" jungkook asked, probably getting frustrated by how vague jimin was being and how long it was taking him to reply.

"well....he...didn't do anything" jimin paused. "i just...i don't know, jungkook. he's really normal and friendly but i don't know?"

jungkook fell quiet for a moment.

"is he cute?"

"what?"

"i asked if he was cute" jungkook said. jimin heard him the first time, but where the fuck was the correlation?

jimin wanted to immediately reply with a 'NO', but now that he actually has to think about it, he realized that taehyung was indeed, extremely cute.

he was really good looking.

a really handsome guy with godlike features, is how jimin would describe him.

he was never good with words.

"y-yeah, he is" jimin stuttered, he felt his face get hotter. was he blushing?

"that's your answer then. you have a crush on him" jungkook cooed, laughing a little as jimin started calling him "an annoying brat" and began to throw phrases like "you don't deserve rights", in a desperate attempt to hide how embarrassed he was.

"hyung," jungkook interrupted. "he's not weird. you're uncomfortable because you have a crush on him and you don't know how to act."

jimin thought about it.

he thought about it again.

one more time.

maybe,

jungkook was right?