13| Heart to Heart

Start from the beginning

"Okay, fine. I'll stay here."

Katsuki stared at him blankly, eventually shaking his head. Swinging open the door, he muttered, "You're showering with me."

"S-Showering?" Eijirou stammered, "With you?"

"Oh shut the fuck up. You act like we never took baths together at Yuuei." Katsuki entered the hallway with the redhead following closely behind. They entered the bathroom across the hall, and the blond stripped from his clothes as Eijirou blubbered on.

"Yeah, but we shared that bath with everyone else! There was only a handful of times it was just you and I, and even then it's like... a big bath, not a small shower."

"What, you don't want to be that close to me?" Katsuki faked an offended glare.

"No, no!" Eijirou waved his hands frantically. The blond took a threatening step towards him and the redhead took a step back, his path blocked by the closed door behind him. Katsuki continued to advance forward as Eijirou spoke at an equally rapid pace. "I mean, I do! I really, really do, but this is a shower, y'know? It's all small and cramped and I know how much you like your personal space and stuff and I don't want to—"

Katsuki cut off Eijirou's flow of word vomit with a kiss. The redhead melted into the kiss, and the blond proceeded to strip him from his cropped hoodie and joggers. A mild laugh escaped Eijirou's lips as Katsuki nuzzled his head in the crook of his neck to nibble and suck at the tender skin. He hooked a finger in the band of his boxers and reeled them down with a light trail of kisses following closely behind. Eijirou stepped out of his underwear and Katsuki caught one of his legs and draped it over his shoulder, his hand gripping the back of his thigh and squeezing it as he ran his tongue along his sensitive inner thigh.

Eijirou shuddered at the feeling of the blond's tongue creeping closer to his groin. "K-Katsuki..."

All too soon, Katsuki stopped and backed off to turn on the shower. The redhead stared at his back in disbelief. Did that even happen? Maybe he was still dreaming? He pinched himself and winced. Nope, this was real. The teasing was real, and so was his painful hard-on. Eijirou whined as he attempted to cover himself. "Why'd you stop?"

"I'll continue when you get in the shower," Katsuki shrugged as he tested the water's temperature. Water trickled down the side of his hand towards his forearm. He peered at his boyfriend out the corner of his eye, smirking. "That is, if you want me to finish you off."

Eijirou pushed back the shower curtains just as water sprinkled through the showerhead. "Okay, let's go."

"Ha?"

"Get in the—oh my fuck, it's h—Katsuki, get in the shower."

"Don't fucking rush me."

"No, I will 'cause Maou is on the last season of Steven Universe, and when he reaches that last episode, he'll come runnin' for me a-and oh my—ha..."

Katsuki tightened his grip and smiled against the slick skin of Eijirou's neck, taking in the deep breathy pants against his ear. Hot water rained against his broad back and trickled from the tips of his hair strands. He huffed through his nose. "You're too fuckin' eager, Ei."

"Don't give me that crap," Eijirou hissed through gritted teeth. "You've been blue-ballin' me for weeks!"

"No one told your lazy ass not to masturbate," Katsuki griped between the kisses being planted on his collarbone. Eijirou groaned in reward to the blond's quickening pace.

"Denki and Hanta don't bother you as much as they bother me," Eijirou gasped as the blond jerked him forward. Katsuki laced his free hand into Eijirou's and guided it to where his attention was needed. The redhead hesitantly wrapped his fingers around the base of the blond. He lubricated his lips with his tongue. "You don't have to deal with Denki askin' for his charger every five seconds or Hanta askin' if I wanna hot—"