The blond sniffled. The guilt was too much for him.

"I'm sorry..." He croaked. His lip quivered, but before his first tear could fall, the redhead pulled him into a hug, his hands gripping tightly to the fabric of his jacket. Kirishima rested his chin on the blond's shoulder, inhaling and exhaling deeply while the blond let out shaky breaths. "I don't deserve you, Ei."

Kirishima scoffed. "Like hell you don't, Katsuki."

"God, I sound like a wuss..." Pulling back from the embrace, the blond rubbed away the tears from his face and let out a groan. The duo took a moment to gaze at the other's visage. While Katsuki's eyes were rimmed with a slight tinge of pink, Eijirou's lit up at the sight of him. The blond's eyes then went to his hair, admiring how well the bun framed his face. Reaching his hand up, he fingered his scarlet strands, his fingertips massaging the redhead's scalp. Eijirou leaned into his hand, his right cheek squishing on his forearm, eyes fluttering closed. The blond smiled. "It really sucks I didn't get to have that dance with you, y'know."

"I'll dance with you any time you want," Eijirou spoke softly. Lacing his fingers further throughout his hair, he hooked his fingers and brought the redhead closer to him with a little bit of force, earning a small gasp from him. The blond's tongue slipped out of his mouth and ran along his bottom lip.

"I been wantin' to do this shit for days," The blond whispered roughly, tilting Eijirou's head back by the hair. He closed the gap between their faces, what started out as soft, sensual kisses quickly becoming more ravenous, hungry. Katsuki pulled the redhead into him, leaning back onto the couch until the Eijirou was practically straddling him. Katsuki cradled the other's head in the palm of his hand, his other hand running up the back of the hoodie, his fingers running across every contracting muscle, every bump in his spine as Eijirou began grinding against him, soft moans escaping his lips between each of their deepest kisses. Katsuki smiled against his lips, pressing hips forward whilst tugging Eijirou's head back away from his lips, the redhead releasing a ragged moan as he bit down on his lip, his eyes opening wide enough for the blond to see the rubies of his eyes roll back into his head.

Suddenly, he felt a hard plastic smack against his forehead, and he paused, remembering who was watching them. "Oh, fuck!"

The blond leaned up, glaring at the toddler. Maou only giggled under his fixed gaze. Eijirou chuckled, climbing off the blond's lap as he shook a finger at the boy. "You need to go to bed."

"No!" Maou pouted. Katsuki groaned.

"It's late! I'm tired, I know you're tired; go to bed!"

Maou shook his head, reiterating the refusal. Reluctantly getting up from the couch, Katsuki scooped the toddler up in his arms. "Uncle Kat has shit to do out here; go play in your room then, ya brat."

Eijirou watched the two of them disappear upstairs. He could hear Katsuki desperately making a waiver with the toddler to stay in his bed, and after a bit more fusing, it was practically quiet. Katsuki eventually shuffled out the room, gently closing the door behind him and coming down the flight of stairs. Thumbing towards where he had come from, he said, "We're never dealin' with these things."

Eijirou grinned. "Bold of you to assume I don't want one."

"Tch, whatever." The blond plopped on the couch next to him, pulling the redhead back into his lap. "Let's get a couple of things straight, Red. First of all, you're mine," He pulled Eijirou in closer, his arms laced around the redhead's hips. "Second, if they're nothing like my nephew, I'll consider it. Maybe."

Eijirou snickered. "And third?"

"Third," The blond pecked the boy's lips. His eyes went to Eijirou's hair again. His bun had come loose from their quick makeout session earlier, strands of hair cascading over his face whilst some still remained in his hair tie, but just barely. The blond freed the rest of his hair and ran his fingers through it. Biting his lip, he growled. "I fuckin' love it when your hair looks like this."