"I didn't mean to bite him!" Kiri groaned as Denki talked over him.

"—and Bakubro yelled and sat up sooo quick and there was blood everywhere and we all started screaming and—"

"Bring this shit up again and I'll really give you somethin' to scream about," Bakugou sneered, bringing all sober and non-sober eyes to him. The group chirped a greeting to him, but his idiot boyfriend had to be the one to nearly topple over Sero, his dumb arms stretched out like some damn toddler begging to be picked up. His speech slurred as he sang the blond's name, "Katsuki!"

Cute.

Bakugou caught the redhead by the forearm and braced himself for the rest of the weight that soon followed. Sero groaned as Kirishima clamored over him and slid into the empty dent after he climbed over his lap. Kirishima giggled at the blond, and Bakugou noticed the red tint staining the tips of his ears, nose and extending towards the apples of his cheeks. Bakugou glared at Denki, hissing, "Oi, you yellow-headed fuck, how much did you let him drink?"

"Why you gotta blame me!" Denki argued defensively, the intonation of his voice not making his case go any smoother.

"'Cause 's always fuckin' you!"

Denki was probably the worst person to go out drinking with. He'd get everyone wasted besides himself just so he can capture any and all embarrassing moments on his stupid ass phone for reference later.

"Aww c'mon Ka-Katsuki! I only had two... three? F-Four drinks!" Great. He couldn't even recall how many fucking drinks he had. Bakugou's eyes bore into those of the gradually cowering Denki. Case closed. Kirishima still drawled on, practically hanging off of Bakugou's sleeve and pressing his head against his torso. "They served me-mimosas too and they were so good, but not as good as—"

"That's it. 'M takin' him home." Bakugou ignored the whine Denki let out as he pulled Kirishima out of the booth and wrapped an arm around his waist.

Pikachu slapped the table. "What! But you just got here!"

"I've seen enough."

Pikachu glanced at Soy Sauce, and the lanky man rolled his eyes and sighed. "Dude, just take him outside real quick and get him some water. The sting of this weather would sober anyone up."

A myth. The blond tched.

"Ah! Mina! There you are!" Warning alarms went off in the blond's head and he immediately pulled the redhead into him as she stopped just inches away from his side. Denki didn't notice this judging by how he casually carried out his request. "Could you grab some water for our friend here? He's gone and got himself drunk again."

"Yeah, sure," Mina confirmed, spinning on her heels and heading off towards the bar. Bakugou made sure he had a firm grip on Kirishima before walking him outside, hissing at the rush of cold air that tickled his skin. Kirishima had a more dramatic reaction.

"Ah!" He jumped, "So cold! Are we leaving? Are we going home? Are we going t-to make ouuut?"

He wanted to do so much more than that. "No, idiot."

Kiri pouted. "Y-You don't want to kiss me?"

Shit. Now he made him sad. Sad drunk Kirishima was not something he planned to see. He opened his mouth to respond but canceled his thoughts when he heard heels clicking in their direction. The frill of a dress skirt peeked out before the rest of Mina's body followed, a glass raised in her left hand. She handed it off to Bakugou and he muttered her a thanks, pecking the sullen redhead on the side of his mouth whilst bringing the cup to his face. Kirishima laughed, the sound reverberating in the confines of the glass cylinder. "That tickles, Katsuki!"