Ending

"Why when something good happens the worst we can think of does?" I whine. Jinyoung pecks my forehead and grabs my hand. "I know, nothings right, right now. But we can fix that all I promise. Mark will be okay, we will be okay, everything will be okay again. The others will be back, we can all be together. Just don't give up on it, let's be happy and try to stay sane through this. I love you, Mark loves you, Yugyeom loves you, Jackson loves you, we all love you. There's nothing to worry about" I look up at him and smile. "You're the best Jinyoung, I love you so much" I lay my head on his shoulder and wait for the doctor.

*******************************************

It's been a week.
Poor Mark is still sick, he's gotten better but still vomiting.
I've been up and down with him and making Jinyoung put a mask on.
I'm ok with it though, because I love them and only want the best.
Jackson and Yugyeom came over and gave me baby clothes.
I laughed at them, But still thanked them
They're really set on Jinyoung and I having a little girl

"Mark" I walked into the room with the sick Mark, a bowl of soup, and a mask on. "How are you feeling today?" I set the soup on the bedside table and feel his forehead. It's definitely gone down quite a bit. "I feel a lot better today actually" He looked up at me and let out a pitiful chuckle. I smiled "I'm Glad! I can't wait till you're completely better again—Eat this and I'll be back with a water and your medicines" I say "Jinyoung already did that." Mark said stopping me, I turn around and walk  in the kitchen, to a tired Jinyoung. "Oh baby~" I coo pinching his cheeks "You look so tired" I peck his lips, he chuckled and nodded.

"I woke up earlier to help you, And now I'm super fucking tired" He places his hands on my hips and looks up at me. I wrap my arms around his neck and look into his eyes. "Jinyoung, I love you, and Thank you so much for this but you didn't have to. I'm perfectly fine with waking up and taking care of Mark. If we're gonna have kids I oughta get used to it" I smiled. He grinned and stared intensely into my eyes. "We're definitely having kids" He pecked my lips and stood. "I guess I'll go get some sleep now, Unless you want me up" He grabs my hand and smiles at me.

"No you go get some sleep, I'll be fine" I push him to the stairs and walk back to the kitchen. Grabbing Mark a water and his medicine, I walk back up and give it to him taking the empty bowl after that. "I really hope you feel better tomorrow. It'd be great if we could all go out or something." I smiled at him, he smiles back. "With your care I'm sure it won't be too
Much longer and I'll be perfectly fine" He took his medicine with a gulp of water. "You're gonna be an amazing mom Suki" He laid down and curled underneath his blankets. "Thank you" I smiled before running back downstairs and making a breakfast. After eating I sat on the couch and watched a movie.

Jinyoung is really too adorable. I can't wait to be married to him and have children. He is going to make an amazing father and is already so amazing to me. I love him so much. I don't know what I'd do if he hadn't became my enemy that first day 3 amazing years ago.