Not a secret

"You saw Mina? I thought she moved?" He asks me. "I don't know" I shrug, he laughs. Then he grabs my hands and smiles. "I don't care who you see, or who knows. Suki I love you, and I'm not keeping us a secret. Everyone in the world could know and that wouldn't change that I love you and want to be with you. We are not a secret. Okay?" He plants a kiss on my forehead and I smile. "Okay" I say then I giggle and he grabs my hand. "How about we head home and watch some movies? Maybe eat some snacks too?" He asks me "Yes!" I grin pulling him down the sidewalk and to his car.

"Okay!" He chuckles and opens my door for me. "Thank you" I smile, he nods. "You're welcome" He smiles shutting the door after I got in, and going to his side. He gets in and starts the car. We leave and head for Jinyoung's house.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We arrived and I got out running inside. "HELLO IS ANYONE ELSE HERE?!?!" I scream when I entered the house. "Nope" Jinyoung says from behind me. "Oh, Okay" I smile and sit on the couch. "Lets watch some Movies!" I say

*Jinyoung POV*

We sat on the couch. Suki curled under the blanket and laid her head on my shoulder. I wrapped one arm around her and kissed her head. She smiled and turned on the movie.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I looked down and Suki had fallen asleep. Her cheek squished in my shoulder. I smiled and moved slowly and slightly to lift her up off the couch and take her to my bed. I lay next to her and wrap my arms around her waist from behind her. I kissed the top of her head. "Good night" I whispered to her. Then falling asleep shortly later.

*Suki POV*

I woke up and looked at Jinyoung's alarm clock 3:00 am?! I sigh and go to move but felt Jinyoung's arms tightly around me. I smiled and turned myself around. I pecked his lips and he woke up. "Hmm?" He smiled widely. I smiled looking into his tired eyes. "I need to go use the bathroom" I say. "Your holding me too tightly" I smile. He chuckles and let's me go. "Okay, You can go but come back here so I can be warm again" He mumbles in a tired raspy tone. I smiled and walked quietly to the bathroom. I did my business and then walked out getting scared by Jinyoung standing by the stairs.

"Shit Jinyoung!" I say. He turned around and laughed. "Sorry I went and got a drink I didn't know you'd be out already" He Walks over to me and kisses my forehead. "You still tired?" He asks me. "Yes" I mumble. He then lifts me up bridal style and carries me to the room. My face was buried in his chest. He crawled into the bed and laid down, I laid my legs off of him and my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. "I love you" He whispers "I love you too" I whisper back soon falling asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Jackson POV*

I woke up and immediately called Suki

Hello?
Oh good you answered! Where are you?!
At my boyfriends
What boyfriend?
Jinyoung...
YOU GUYS ARE DATING?! Besides that I wanted to hang out with you Yesterday but you wouldn't answer your phone so I got worried
Don't worry Jackson, I'm fine Okay? Jinyoung was here with me to protect me
Good! I'm sorry if I'm being annoying I just worry about you because of what's already happened
I know I can understand Jackson. It's perfectly fine
Okay, As long as you're not mad I'm okay
So, You still up for a hang out?
Yes! Of course I am. You're always fun
Hehe, I'll let Jinyoung know so he doesn't worry, I'll see you in a bit Jackson
Okay, Bye Suki
Bye

I hang up and run downstairs. I sat on my couch and watched TV waiting on Suki to arrive.

*Suki POV*

"Jinyoung!" I whisper. He doesn't answer. "Hey Jinyoung, Babe! Wake up" I say shaking him lightly. "Hmm, What is it?" He asks me "Jackson called, he wants me to go hang out with him. I wanted to call and tell you before I left so you didn't get worried" I say. "Okay, Here. I'll take you there lemme get dressed" He says standing out of bed. I smile and yawn then stretching and standing up myself. "Hey, You still got those leggings I left here on Thanks Giving?" I ask him "Yes I do" He says pulling them out of his closet.

"Hey Jinyoung...Can I borrow a hat and sweatshirt?" I ask him. He laughs and hands me a white hat and a yellow sweatshirt. "Just keep them, They won't be a big change in my closet" he laughs "Thanks!" I change while he's not paying attention and put the hat on. "I'm gonna go get my shoes on, I'll wait down there for you" I say. "Okay, I'll be down in a minute" he smiles. I smile back and run downstairs. I slip my socks and shoes on and wait for Jinyoung to come downstairs.

"It took you this long to find a T shirt and jeans? You didn't even do your hair" I say. He nods "Now I gotta put my shoes on" He does so and then we leave and head to Jackson's house...