Little Drama

I laid on the couch Jinyoung sitting at my feet, Mark and Yuri laying on the floor and Youngjae in the chair "I'm boooored" I whined, Mark Laughs "Well no duh! We all are" He says "Oh shut it mark!" I yell at him, Jinyoung chuckles. "Hey! How about we do this really cool thing it's called...sleep!" Yuri says "Ah! Sleep" Youngjae Smiles "I am pretty tired"

"Yeah, I guess I am too" Jinyoung said. I turned on a movie and they all fell asleep on me. I sighed and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a small snack and finished the movie. Afterwards I felt kinda tired so I stood from the couch and stole Jinyoung's bed. In which I did fall asleep.

***********************************
*Wednesday*

I was at school, it was almost time to leave. As soon as the bell rang I ran out of the classroom. I ran down the hall looking for Jinyoung. I found him and he looked annoyed. Then the girl he was talking to Kissed him. He was even kissing back...Tears filled my eyes and I stopped. I knew I couldn't trust him... I turn around and run out of the school.

I didn't bring a car so I just ran down the road until I made it to Youngjae's. Youngjae wasn't feeling too well this morning so he didn't show up, But he texted me during lunch and said he felt better. Youngjae was also the closest house and It was where I happened to head to.

I rang his doorbell and he answered then looking confused "What's wrong?" He asked me "Jinyoung...I-I knew I couldn't trust him!" I say wiping the tears from my cheeks. He hugs me and pulls me inside. I explained what I saw and he pursed his lips "Was the girl taller by any chance?" He asks "Yeah about as tall as Jinyoung...why?" I ask "I think she may be Jinyoung's friend...from his home"

"He has one of those?" I asked, He chuckles "Yeah, But last time we saw her she was with a girl...I don't know why she'd be kissing Jinyoung" He says furrowing his eyebrows "I don't care why she kissed him! I wanna know why he kissed her back!" I sigh "Never mind, It's dumb and pointless...I can't even be mad I mean...Jinyoung isn't my boyfriend and all I have is a stupid little crush which I knew was pointless."

"No Suki, what he did was pretty wrong...He's always said when he finds that one girl he's gonna stay away from what he was, and you are that one girl according to him...That's why this all confuses me..." He shakes his head "Thanks. I guess...I think I should head home now though, I'll see you tomorrow" I smile "Bye Suki" He smiles "Bye Youngjae"

I walked out of his house and down the street. I kept walking, staring at the sidewalk and looking up occasionally to make sure nothing and no one was in front of me. Then my name is called "Suki!" I hear Jackson yell "Jackson!" I yell back turning around, He Runs to me "What happened earlier? I saw you run out of the school..." He looks at me worriedly

"I'll talk to you later, I'm fine though it's okay I promise!" I smile "You sure? I'll beat someone's ass if I need to!" He says, I Laugh "Note taken, I'll talk to you tomorrow though okay?" I ask, He nods "Okay" He shrugs and turns around. Then running the other way. I turn back around and start to head to my house. I saw Jinyoung sitting on his front porch. I rolled my eyes and walked straight into my house ignoring the wave and smile from him.

*Jinyoung POV* (The Kiss)

"Oh my god Jinyoung??" Y/E/N says, I turn Shit. "Y/E/N" I say sarcastically happy "I can't believe you're here!" She says "Yeah...Why exactly are you here?" I ask "My mom" She smiles. She leaned on the locker in front of me "So you're still single right?" She licks her lips "Well Yeah, But I kinda got my eyes on someone right now" I say staring directly at Suki who was running in my direction

"Who-Oh" She rolled her eyes "Yeah, I gotta g-" She pulled me down and kissed me, I didn't kiss back, But Pulled Away. As soon as I looked up Suki was gone "What the hell?!?!" I yell "I don't like you Y/E/N!" I growled "Dammit, Suki!!" I ran away down the hall and still didn't find Suki...I sighed and trudged down the sidewalk. I felt horrible...

I sat on my front porch waiting for Suki to come home, When I saw her I waved to her and she ignored. I looked down.

*Suki POV*

I can't believe him!! How is he just gonna act like nothing happened?!

I threw my book bag down with anger. I felt so mad and I don't know why. It wasn't directly at Jinyoung, It was towards the girl. It didn't feel like my usual anger, it felt different. Like-Like I envy what she did. Am I jealous? No! I am not a jealous person! My doorbell rings. I answer and see Jinyoung. I go to shut the door back but he stops it "Suki please let me explain!"