𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

Start from the beginning

"In Dads room. I think he used it to shoot a rhinoceros." Five kept a straight face as he took out the rifle, inspecting it. "Nice shoulder fit and highly reliable." He complimented the gun, Eva jokingly chucked the piece of chalk that laid on the floor at Five "Why don't you compliment me like that?" Five rolled his eyes before muttering "isn't my presence good enough?"

Luther cut in their small argument "This guy Milton is just an innocent man." Five groaned in annoyance at his brother trying to be all righteous "His death could potentially save the lives of billions!" He argued back with him.

"The apocalypse won't spare anyone."

Luther just couldn't understand "We don't do this kind of thing." He emphasised, not happy with the idea of killing an innocent. "We are not doing anything." Five tried to make it clear that Luther wasn't welcome to their plan. This didn't go down well as they went back and forth arguing where it was right. Eva stared off into the distance, bored of the two bickering brothers.

"Well, good luck stopping us." Five snared before turning to walk away. Eva grabbing her katana before taking a few steps after him. "You're not going anywhere." Luther growled out before grabbing Dolores by the throat and hanging her out the window. This caused the duo to stop. "You're treading on thin ice here, monkey boy." Eva glared daggers, unsheathing her weapon. Five swung the firearm up and aimed at Luther, warning him. "Put. Her. Down."

"Put the gun down. You're not killing anyone." Luther ordered, Eva took a step forward only to be stopped by Five. "I know she's important to you, so don't make me do this." He kept telling Five to put the gun down, seeing that he wasn't going to budge he let go of Dolores. Five dropped the gun and jumped to grab Dolores, Eva stuck her foot out making Luther trip as he went for the gun. "Don't mess with Dolores again." She spat out before backing off.

Luther stood up with the gun in his hands "I know you're still a good person, Five. You though I'm not so sure about." Luther muttered the last part about Eva, scared of her hearing. Five zoned out, soaking in his words "There is one way."

— — —

They sat in the car, Luther and Five up front while Eva was in the back. She kept kicking the back of Five's seat, bored out of her mind "Will you knock that off before I cut your feet off?" Five warned, clinging to the fake briefcase. "Please, as if you could get anywhere near my feet." She argued back, leaning forwards and resting her chin on the back of the seat.

They all waited for the two assassins to arrive. "Y'know, I never enjoyed it." Five started, gulping as he was about to open up to his brother "The killings. I mean, I was good at my work. I took pride in it. But it never gave me pleasure." He confessed, before going on to tell him that his years in the apocalypse had tampered with his mental state. Eva took in his words slightly eavesdropping, but hey what was she supposed to do? Leave? "I only spent four years on the moon, but that was more than enough."

The conversation drifted off, Eva popped up inbetween the two before poking the briefcase "You think it's going to work?"

"Well they're desperate."

— — —

"Here we go." Five spoke up as they spotted the approaching car. The three got out the car before watching the car carefully slow to a stop, Five turned to Luther before saying "If this all goes sideways, tell Dolores we're sorry." Luther looked at Eva mentally asking if he was serious, but her straight face told him that Five was deadly serious.

"Snazzy masks, where can I get one?" Eva teased as they walked to meet in the middle. The two pulled off their masks to reveal pissed off faces. "So, where is it kid?" Cha Cha asked, impatient. Five snorted "Wow, that's how you're gonna start." Eva propped her elbow on Five's shoulder, leaning on him "We can just get right back in that car and go if thats what you want." Eva grinned at the two, mockingly. Cha Cha pulled out a pistol that was tucking in her waistband before sneering "You wouldn't make it halfway there."

"Maybe" Five chuckled before looking back at his brother, "But as I'm sure you found out in your previous foray, my brother is not your average giant."

"He's right." Hazel mumbled out, slight fear in his voice as he stared at the big guy. "By the time you took him out, he'd smash your precious briefcase to a pulp." - "King Kong style" Eva added at the end.

"I need you to get in contact with your superior so I can have a chat with her." Five demanded, as he had the upper hand. After a while of convincing, Cha Cha walked up to the payphone to call the Handler. Five took Eva's hand and walked her back to the car.

"Now, we wait."

Both sides stood awkwardly facing each other, waiting for her to make an appearance. A small jingle grabbed Eva's attention as she looked down the road. A small van was heading towards them, Eva tapped Five's shoulder and as the van got closer the noise got louder. Everyone was facing it.

"Is that her?" Luther asked with confusion spread on his face. As the ice-cream van drove past Klaus was waving out the window at them, showing them his 'hello' tattoo. They made no effort to slow down as they drove at Hazel and Cha Cha, they took out their guns and started to shoot at the van. Luther held his arms out infront of the duo as an attempt to protect them.

But then, everything froze.

//QOTD- Diego or Ben?\\

//Oh yeah,

Thank you all for the 666votes😈\\