Epilogue

Life definitely got busy after two boys. We had two more then we were about to quit when I started gaining weight that only came with a pregnancy. I never had any symptoms with any of my pregnancies. Jake caught on after the second pregnancy on how they went. He caught the fourth and fifth only two weeks after conception and we waited to see if I absolutely was.

We're currently at a photo shoot with our four boys and believe it or not, a one year old baby girl. All four of our boys wanted to help us out with her. Especially Cole. He's taken the title of number one big brother. He reminds me so much of Jake at his age. When we were done, Cole carried Georgia in his arms to the car.

The two younger boys sat in the third row of our Escape. Georgia sat between Cole and Drake on the way home. Those two are mine and Jake's biggest helpers on our ranch. Both of our grandparents passed away within six months of each other. It was excruciating on us both.

The land his grandparents had went bad and we moved all of the cattle and horses down to my grandparents. He sold the land and we changed the codes on the gates. Our parents tried to stop by and call seeing if anyone was at the house. They didn't want to be apart of Jake and I's lives, they are not going to be apart of our kids' lives.

When we got back, we all went to the barn. Cole, Drake, and Ethan went to get their horses. Jake and I got ours. Dusty and Patch passed away last year within a week of each other. They were twelve when Drake was born. Cole, Drake, and Ethan were devastated when their favorite horses past. Fisher was still too young to understand it.

Good horses don't last forever though. When Cole turned five, he got a taller pony than his three year old pony. Then Drake got the three year old pony, Ethan after that, Fisher has him now, Georgia may have him if he's still kicking. The kids get their first horse when they turn eight.

Cole got to pick his out, Drake picked his out last year, Ethan will pick his out next year, Fisher when he gets there, and so will Georgia. We're happy with our five kids and hope for the best for them.