billy looked reyna in the eye, despite the gap between them and just choked on a sob. reyna was quick to hug him. "listen, what you did tonight? i don't even have the balls to do. you accepted that your father was at wrong. you did something about it, juggling the outcome." she rubbed his back. he pulled away from her and just looked at her. he pulled off what he wanted tonight, maybe the night was in his odds. and he was going to test his theory.

he wiped his tears from his cheeks, and closed the gap between himself and reyna, leaning closer to her. she looked to him, not budging ever since the party he wanted a repeat, a do over without getting interrupted. and he didn't get that chance because there were gunshots. reyna turned hearing rumbling. and cursed. she needed to find marcus and maybe she was too late. reyna turned back to billy. "stay here." she wasn't going to let him get hurt. she turned and dashed out the room. running through the hallway towards the noise.

reyna stopped when she found maria on the floor, in her swimsuit. reyna looked into the wrecked room, their wrecked room. chico or spooky had been there, and judging by maria's state, her battle weapon next to her covered in blood it was chico. reyna crouched down to make sure she was breathing, which she was. reyna didn't have time to stop, she knew billy was following after her even though she told him not to. so she got up and dashed down the hallway, for any signs of her boys. she went towards the gun shots, that lead her outside, and cars swerving all over the place.

she spotted chico and marcus. where the hell was spooky? they both entered a liquor store of course through the glass window. they were quick to fight each other, marcus taking most of hits. reyna just wanted to make sure he wasn't going to die as she watched from the sidelines trying to stay invisible to both of them. she followed her moral of a fair fight. looking down to her wrist it was chico's bracelet. and as the boys fought and let out grunts' memories flooded back reyna. she stood still for a second. could she bring herself to kill chico? what war would it cause? she mentally cheered for marcus to win. because the next decisions she would have to make would alter her life forever.

"come on, darling, you have to open your eyes." spooky pleaded to maria as he held her head in his hands and shook it. when she found maria passed out, she was in billy's arm and he seemed confused. and explained to him that reyna had gone after gunshots. spooky knew he didn't have enough time to stop, but he did. maria had to be okay. "look at me. i know you hear me. it's me lorenzo. come on." he continuously checked her pulse. it wasn't strong nor weak. maria finally let out a groan, she opened her eyes. "lorenzo." she was shocked to see him, he wasn't supposed to be in vegas. and then chico came to her mind.

maria was quick to grab at her fan, and stand up from spooky's arms. "you both are here to kill him." she was dizzy, stumbling. she held her fan to spooky's throat. he was still crouched down on the ground. he held his hands up in surrender. "you know me, maria. i don't have no beef with marcus. and we don't have enough time for the questioning. chico has a gun, and marcus doesn't. and reyna's crazy ass ran after them. i sent billy to get the others to start searching for them. so, for the love of god, get dressed." spooky motioned his head towards her hotel room behind her. maria slowly back away, moving her fan. maria slammed the hotel door closed in spooky's face.

"and somehow, you still manage to be upset with me! an innocent bystander!" spooky yelled through the door. his hand went to his arm, feeling his holster. the war had begun.

reyna watched as marcus stumbled out of the dumpster, she held on her chains tight once chico crouched over him. "when i found her maria was just like you. and a year ago, before reyna was my pledge she was just like you. guess rats can smell each other, huh?" spooky recalled his memory and reyna rolled her eyes at the amount of ego he was giving out. "i didn't-" marcus went mumbled, his face on the ground chico picked it up.