Chaeyoung and I were almost skipping.

We'd occasionally bow as we pass a few idols and artists. Perks of having Jisoo unnie's commitment near one. A few of the artists are the ones we haven't even met before.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." we stopped abruptly as two girls from Itzy bowed to us.

Chaeyoung was ecstatic. She was dancing their new song for a week.

"Oh my gosh, I'm a fan," she squealed and I watched as the two girls turned pale in shock. They are so close to fainting.

"Yah, Chaeyoung, you're shocking them," I giggled and the two kept on bowing thanking us.

I can't imagine how we looked when we were rookies. We actually still are compared to a lot more idols but it"s kinda different if you just debuted.

And then we saw them, the new kids from Jungkook's agency.

The moment they saw us, they started pushing each other. My brows furrowed.

"Something wrong with them?" I asked Chaeyoung who's now tapping at her phone.

We were still walking and seeing how the TXT boys were bowing towards us, we stopped and bowed as well.

"Congrats on your debut," I greeted and my eyes locked with the tallest one.

They all bowed in unison and utter their thanks.

"Oh, aren't you the oldest?" Chaeyoung chimed in but I was left amused as I saw him gawking at me, cheeks burning red and I'm starting to feel conscious. It was as if he was on a trance.

Is something wrong with my makeup?

With that in thought, I turn towards Chaeyoung and asked which she answered with a shake on her head.

"Bub, your highlighter, your lips, it's all perfect," she answered but that doesn't calm me down a bit.

Something is definitely wrong.

"Close your mouth kid," I was startled when an arm swang on the guy's shoulders only to find Jungkook scowling in my direction.

"Jungkook hyung!" they all greeted in unison,  bowed and greeted Namjoon oppa too.

"I tagged along to cheer on you guys and here you are doing cutesy faces to these beautiful sunbaes of yours," he answered and now my cheeks blushed even more.

What is he doing?

I saw how a few of the idols are now looking at our direction. They probably heard what Jungkook had said.

"Sorry hyung," the guy answered and I raised an eyebrow when Soobin leaned in and whispered something to Jungkook. The latter's brow furrowed and the next thing I knew was him ushering the kids back with a longing reminder to the other guy.

"We'll talk later," he stated and with unending bowing, we were soon left with just the four of us.

"Really, Jungkook? You just scared the kids," I teased him and he scowled.

Just then, we started walking back to Jisoo unnie's dressing room. I didn't know what Namjoon oppa and Chaeyoung were talking but Jungkook and I kept on following them.

"Yeonjun has a huge crush on you. How do you think he will be able to concentrate if you were standing in front of him smiling like a sunshine. And for the record, that kind of smile was supposed to be just for me," he crossed his arms and I can't help but smirk.

With all these muscles, an innocent face and adorable whole being, my heart just can't handle him.

"Are you jealous?" I asked and I saw how he avoided my gaze.

Ever since we talked again, Jungkook's reaction, thoughts and emotions had been pretty much transparent.

He scoffed, incredulous about what I just said.

"Me? Jealous? No way," he hissed but the way his ears turned red tells me otherwise.

"Okah, then," I answered. "He actually looks really adorable. We might as well watch them perform and congratulate them," I added and I saw him release a long sigh.

His arms suddenly rested on his waist, stopping in the middle of the hallway.

"Really, Lisa? You're going to do this?" he hissed and I'm fucking enjoying.

"What?" I answered nonchalantly. "I don't have a boy-"

"You do have a boyfriend and he's fucking standing now in front of you. Don't even try going close to that kid or I'm gonna be a bad hyung," he stated and my heart started convulsing inside my chest. His veins were getting wild like it will pop out of his body any second.

Moreover, I like it when Jungkook owns me.

I raised an eyebrow. And I like it when I tease him too.

"I am nobody's girl yet.... " I whispered making him frown,

"Cupcake..." I added, tapping his right cheeks softly before leaving him behind.

I heard him whine which made me chuckle even more.

Us being like this, I am enjoying it.