Switzerland

**breaking news: Im Nayeon of the former girl group Twice was spotted for the first time in 18 years. She is now living in Switzerland alone.
Chaeyoung: honey. Honey. Mina!
Mina: what? What is it?
Chaeyoung: Nayeon unnie is in the news
Mina: what?
Chaeyoung: she's in Switzerland
Mina: how odd is it that when we were in Sweden there is no news about her. And now that we're back in Korea and is trying to locate her. She comes up in the news
Michael: we never watch the news back home
Chaeyoung: point taken but still. The news said she was spotted for the first time. Why now?
Michael: maybe it was just coincidence
Mina: there's no such thing as coincidence. Everything happens for a reason
Chaeyoung: next thing you knew she'll be back here in Korea.
Michael: and back to the company
Mina: hey stop saying that. She wouldn't dare come back. After what she had supposedly done.
Chaeyoung: honey we don't want to jump into another conclusion. Why don't we ask Momo unnie first. Then maybe after we can talk to Jihyo unnie
**after talking to Momo and Jihyo. Mina and Chaeyoung are still looking for answers and the missing puzzle piece is Nayeon.
Chaeyoung: if only we didn't promise Michael that we'll support him in his first year as a trainee. I would have already book our flight going back home
Mina: yeah this is mentally exhausting.
Chaeyoung: this is why I don't want to dig in our past. We were already doing fine in Sweden
Mina: yeah I know.
Chaeyoung: I don't know what to believe anymore. Momo unnie said it wasn't Nayeon unnie because after 2yeon's breakup she was with Nayeon all the time. Checking the timeline. That was the same time we go out on dates together with Jeongyeon unnie.
Mina: Jihyo is also convinced that it wasn't Nayeon unnie.
Chaeyoung: but why does Jeongyeon unnie thinks it was her. What gives?
Mina: I don't know if she's telling the truth or just blaming Nayeon unnie because they broke up
**months have passed and still there is no clear answer for their issues. Meanwhile Minyoung and Dana have gotten closer to each other.
Chaeyoung: Michael sweetie can we talk to you
Michael: yes omma.
Mina: are you dating Dana?
Michael: I'm courting her but we're still not a couple
Chaeyoung: oh isn't there a dating ban in the company specially for trainees
Michael: Jeongyeon noona said that the dating ban only applies to those who already debut.
Mina: so the company allows trainees to date each other?
Michael: yeah I think so. But we are not dating yet
Chaeyoung: honey we should talk to SaiDa
Michael: what? Why?
Mina: you're courting their daughter. Of course we need to tell them.
Michael: i can talk to them.... alone.
Chaeyoung: oh so you think you're the man now. You wanna talk to Dana's parents alone. Ok let's see how you handle things your way.
Michael: omma it's not like that. It's just I don't want them to think that I'm using your friendship just to get their favor.
Mina: ok we understand.
**breaking news: Im Nayeon of former girl group Twice is spotted at Incheom international airport. It has been reported before that Ms. Nayeon was living in Switzerland alone but now. She is back in Korea after almost 18 years of living abroad. Is she back for good or just for vacation? Is there a comeback anytime soon for the girl group Twice considering most of the members are back in Korea?

 Is she back for good or just for vacation? Is there a comeback anytime soon for the girl group Twice considering most of the members are back in Korea?

Chaeyoung: what? She's back?
Mina: this is what I'm telling you before. You shouldn't have said she'll be back. Now she is really back.
Chaeyoung: and they also knew we are back in Korea? But there is no reporters at the airport when we arrived
Mina: we didn't know also about dispatch following us but still we were on the news back then.
Chaeyoung: yeah your right. But why aren't we on the news before?
Mina: you're really thinking about that right now? Really Chaeyoungah!
Chaeyoung: what? I'm just curious. We were also living abroad just like her. Why didn't anyone reported us when we came back.
Michael: they did mention us.
Chaeyoung: when?
Michael: the report said most of the members are back in Korea. So technically they know us being here.
Chaeyoung: that's different....
Mina: enough!
Chaeyoung: sorry honey