The truth part 2

Chaeyoung: as you may have already known . Our son is one of your trainee. And he's been asking questions about our past lives here in Korea. We've tried for years to avoid this topic but since we are here we also want the truth.
Jeongyeon: it's about time. I've tried so hard to tell you what happened back then but you won't listen. Then one day you just decided to moved abroad.
Mina: well here we are. So tell us what really happened.
Jeongyeon: remember when we had the emergency meeting because dispatch exposed your relationship? Well, we got called in first. We were asked if the rumors was true. Everyone wasn't surprised about the news because you were really close even before dating. I didn't know what to say. No one knew then about you two except me. But then Nayeon said that you are not the only couple in this group. After you two arrived PDnim asked you both if it was true and you said yes.
Mina: I remember seeing him upset but also calm. He said that he will not try to stop us anymore because we have been in the industry for almost a decade. And That the other couples should be more careful and should lay low until our 10th anniversary.
Chaeyoung: then Jihyo unnie said "are we going to disband after our 10th year?" And everyone was silent.
Jeongyeon: we all knew this would happen eventually. No group ever made it successful after a decade.
Mina: but why is there no news about the others dating each other.
Jeongyeon: PDnim made sure that after we disbanded the couples moved out of the country because as much as he accepts us dating each other he doesn't want any more news about groups dating each other's member especially girl groups. He tried to contain the involved parties. So Sana and Dahyun went to Japan and Jihyo and Tzuyu went to Taiwan. Me and Nayeon broke up before we disbanded so i stayed here. Then me and Momo were offered to work here in the company.
Chaeyoung: i still dont know how dispatch knew about us dating.
Mina: yeah you were the only person we told.
Jeongyeon: as I mentioned earlier me and Nayeon broke up before we disbanded. Actually we were no longer together even before you two made it official
Chaeyoung: but you would accompany us during date night and you never mentioned about it.
Jeongyeon: actually on your first anniversary date that was the same date me and Nayeon broke up. She followed me to the restaurant. Then she only saw me and Mina together. Maybe you went to the washroom that time. Then when we returned home. She was like "how's your date with Mina, careful going out or else you might get caught by dispatch." I thought she was just joking.
Chaeyoung: are you telling me it's Nayeon unnie who tipped dispatch about us?
Jeongyeon: I'm not so sure but then again she thought it was me and Mina who was dating.
Chaeyoung: then she also told PDnim about the others just because you are not together anymore. why?
Mina: where is nayeon unnie now?
Jeongyeon: no one knows where she is after we disbanded except Jihyo.
Chaeyoung: do you have any news about the others.
Mina: we heard SaiDa's daughter is also a trainee?
Jeongyeon: yeah. Dana.
Chaeyoung: wait who was in the hospital? She said her omma is in the hospital?
Jeongyeon: Dana said it was Dahyun. She had knee surgery.
Momo: hey girls. Excuse me but I think you two should take Minyoung to the hospital.
Mina: what? Where is he?