"You're right, it's like a sheepdog for a shepherd." Ray said, putting his left hand above his chest like a proud boy he is. I'm amazed.

  He hide it for a long time, guiding us, eyeing us, it really makes me feel so different around him but my heart can't forget, after all, Ray is someone that can betray me but my heart and mind would always find ways to forgive him, to make me weak, to make me surrender.

"You're the only spy right? or is there anyone among our siblings too?" Norman asked with him cold freezing voice, I only stared into the hard ground.

"Yes, I'm the only spy here." Ray answered, my twin might not noticed but I hear his voice almost quivered a bit.

"You knew about everything yet you conspired about the farm." Norman said again, narrowing his eyes to Ray.

"Yes." He answered my twin with a flat tone.

  But Norman's next words made me froze to my feet, it's not part of our plan.

"So, was everything you showed are also part of your lies?" He asked, my heart stopping a beat, my mind going blank and my tears starts to fall, making me turn my head away from the scene.

  The flashbacks of Ray saying silly things to us like "If were going to do this, were going to win." the nostalgia hits me. The memories of Ray and I, under the shade of the tree as he read a book while I slowly enjoy his voice and the words of the story that he's reading, I remember him tending my wounds, I remember him hugging me, I remember him staying beside me. I remember so much and honestly,

It's not his lies that hurts me the most but the memories and flashbacks that follows.

"We have so many questions to ask you but how far and how much did you tell mom about our plans? And the tracking devices, those things, they can be broken right?" Norman ask, looming over Ray with his venomous voice, anger showed on his face while Ray only show him his bored and calmed face.

"Depending on my answer Norman, so are you going to tell mom that you have found out about the spy?" Ray ask and showed a small smirk, only to washed off as I turn around my face to them after wiping my tears.

"No, you'll be useful, we can use you and have you by our sides." I said with my flat tone and smirked before continuing my statement. "If having you as a spy can assure mom that everything's under her control then we can flip the table and have you by our side so the situation would go to the worst case."

"You should be glad you know? you can hide your mistake, you wanted to continue spying on us even if the outcome is framing Don, right?" Norman said, provoking Ray with his viscious smirk.

"What do you really want from me!?" Ray asked, almost in an angry voice as he stand up from the bed.

"Lorraine." Norman called my name and I nodded my head before looking into Ray's black orbs.

"Three things Ray, first stay with us and make sure that were safe, second tell us all the information that you have gathered from being a spy of mom, third come to our side, be my spy." I said with a small smile gracing upon my lips, my hands clasp in front of my chest, looking at Ray with a pair of innocent eyes.