⚠️Dabi x FTM Trans! Reader-Quirk Marriage

⚠️-Mentions of abuse (thanks to Endeavour)

QUIRK-CRYSTAL SHELL

Users of this quirk can produce hard crystals from any part of their body protecting them for a certain amount of time.

---------------‐-------------------------‐-‐------

You made busy work cataloging all the guns and bullets in the inventory list. Going through all the items your mind started to wander. Wander to thoughts of him. Touya Todoroki.

When you were younger both of your fathers decided to arrange a quirk marriage against your wills. You were beyond in rage from your father's actions that day. But that kind of subsided when you meet Touya.

He was cold to you at first until you had started sharing how much you hated your father. After that you two had started to grow closer together. You'd talk of the training you both had undergone, games that were interesting to play, and even close feelings. Hell you had even openly told him you were a trans man and totally gay. And even though he told you it already seemed obvious he was gay too. The both of you shared so many things that you began to think having a quirk marriage with him wouldn't be so bad.

That was until the day he ran away from home. You had always blamed yourself for his sudden disappearance. That perhaps it was something you had done or maybe it was because you had asked him out awkwardly the day before. Sure you were arranged to marry but you thought maybe it would have been more sincere if you had asked him out first.

Little had you known that he had stood up for his younger brother that night. Going up against his own father to protect him. But it of course came to an end after Touya had received to many severe burns that failed to heal.

After that night life had gotten much worse for you. Not only was your father overtraining you to the point you started to cough up crystals and blood but you had to deal with Endeavour as well. He would come over sometimes when you weren't training. During those times one of two things would happen. He'd shout at you for hours about how Touya leaving was your fault and that you were never worthy of being his wife. Or...

He'd beat the absolute shit out of you making sure to burn you with his fire as he went. There was only one burn that turned out severe and that was the day everything had gone down.

Endeavour had come over to "talk" again per usual. But that day you weren't feeling like dealing with his bullshit. Out of sheer rage you had told him you were a guy and that his son had been gay. That recieved you a nice somewhat hand-shaped scar on your neck from the skin being burned off. The taller male had tried to kill you by strangulation that day but he had underestimated you as you made it out with your life.

It was about a week of petty robberies and bouncing between abandoned buildings when it happened. The building you choose to sleep in was one actually used for underground trading. Giran had woken you up that day taking you back to his place of business. The guy was surprisingly kind as you could tell this probably wasn't the first time he helped a kid off the streets.

Within a few days your physical health was back to a normal state and you were well enough to be on your own. But you had grown on Giran so naturally he offered you a job to work for him. When you accepted he showed an amount of joy similar to a proud dad. After that you started to work inventory for all the illegal trades he'd do. As boring as it was, inventory was actually one of the most important jobs. And he'd trusted you with it.

As the years went by you used the extra money from your job to get the surgeries you wanted-no needed. The doctors were of course illegally licensed. But you had made sure to do your homework on them as well as Giran secretly threatening them behind your back.