Chapter 6

<<<<<<PREVIOUS CHAPTER>>>>>

She finally came out while ducking her head like she is shy.

Aigooo~~ sooo cuteee~~

Now the tour has began with me of course the tourist guide and Chaeyoung is the tourist.

This is gonna be one hell of a day. With students gossiping. I mean... Im not even surprised anymore. They gossip 24/7.
They smile at u then backstab you. Haha. Nice admirers right?

Please note the sarcasm

-_-_-_-Chapter 6-_-_-_-

Son Chaeyoung is nervous. Mina
Too. Both are nervous.

The two is awkwardly silent for they are nervous to speak and would be awkward too.

I mean after what happened at the canteen who wouln't right??

'Hey uuhh~ Chaeng can we uhm meet later in the office I forgot I have paper works to sign' Mina said. Lies. She lied because her heart will burst as it continuously pound.

She never felt this way before.

Chaeyoung can only nod and then Mina walked away not saying a single goodbye To Chaeyoung.

/ Rude / Chaeyoung thought but she just let it pass for the older girl is always like that.

Then she decided to walk too.

She was actually dozing off until

BANG!

Bumping into someone accidentally.

From what happened, Chaeng then woke up from her deep thoughts and notices the girl groaning in pain.

The girl has brown-ish hair
And by the hair she already
Knew who she bumped with.

Jennie Kim

The 2nd beautiful and popular girl after Mina. How did she know?? The students,  like Mina,  they always mention her. Like,  Omayghad Jennie's gorgeous.

Well she is : )

Coincidence right? I think not. Chaeyoung was actually mesmerized by her beauty since she saw her often in the school Grounds but decided to ignore.

She's loyal.

After what happen,  everyone
started to appear and murmur and gossip bad stuffs to chaeng like

/Ooohhhh godddd she bumped with the school's 2nd queen /

/She will be dead

/Poor little girl/

Chaeyoung is in the verge of crying but decided to stop. She just can't show them how weak she is.

She is weak and sensitive.

So as a good girl Chaeyoung offered her hand to Jennie.

Which the latter gladly took then Chaeyoung apologize and promise that will never ever  happen AGAIN and excused herself before walking away.

but what the cub didn't know someone was actually clenching her fist. Out of jealousy.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mina's POV

As I was PATIENTLY waiting for my cub. My? I meant I was waiting for the cub. Please note the sarcasm.