Birthday

I wake up. It's 9:00 am and I'm so glad it's the weekend . Especially as it's my 13th birthday. I yawn and get up. Yep so glad it's not school. I go downstairs to find my parents and my younger brother Sam waiting for me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCARLEEEE" he yells at the too of his voice. He's only three so he can't pronounce my name properly. There are two envelopes along with a gift that was shaped like a box.

One envelope contained a card and £50 from my grandparents and the other from my parent and brother. Now it was time for the gift. I rip off the wrapping paper to find a pink IPhone 5c! I start screaming.

"Calm down you'll wake the neighbours" mums says.

"Sorry" I mumble, Then run upstairs to get ready.

I put on: My light blue high waisted shorts, my white MTV top and my white converse, not forgetting my New York snap back. I set up my Iphone. I used to have a old Nokia and it was terrible. I decide to make an Instagram and Twitter. Soon I have about 50 followers cause they all decided to follow back. Of course I followed bars and melody even though they would never follow back. I must admit I have a tiny crush on Leondre. Maybe a lot.

My best friend Steph comes over and we start to play truth or dare.

"Truth or Dare?" She asks.

"Truth" I say kind of feeling nervous.

"Who do you like?" She asks a smirk on her face.

"Leondre Devries" I say simply.

"No someone from our school" she whines. I sigh. I do like someone from our school but he doesn't like me and I haven't told anyone.

"Fine then but to be honest Charlie is a bit of a cutie" she says."

"Ooo Steph loves Charlie from bars and melody" I sing. She nudges me and I nudge her back and it becomes a shoving fight. I check my phone. Nope they haven't followed back but Leondre did post a really cute picture. I really wish that I meet them but that is never gonna happen...