Sunny is shown sleeping in couch.. Finally Abhi attended it with a shivering voice in fear..

Abhi: he..llo.. Pragya... Prag... Ya..

Pragya : how many times you will say the same thing.. Be cool..

Breathe in...
Now breath out...
Whatever you want will happen by the grace of God.. I will pray for you..

Ok..if you trust me.. You can tell me your problem.. I will do my best to help you..

Mr. Abhi..

Abhi: Pragya.. Pragya.. What i gonna tell is.. What it is.. Means.. What...

Pragya : Mr. Abhi.. Whatever it is.. Be cool to handle it.. I haven't seen you with this much nervous for these past months..

Please tell me. I don't know how to ask you.. Please na..

Abhi: Pragya...

Dadi snatched the phone : beti.. Myself.. Abhi's Dadi talking...

Pragya : haan... Dadi. Tell me dadi..

Dadi: tomorrow you and Kiara should come to our home.. We will wait for you..
Will you come..

Hearing our home... Pragya's heart filled with happiness... She doesn't know why she felt like that...

Pragya : ok.. Dadi..we will come surely (smiles)

......

After some time,

Dadi: i don't know what you will.. You should told the truth to Pragya tomorrow itself... Could you got that... You should tell the truth seeing her eyes.. Then only she can believe you..

Abhi: ok dadi.. (with upset face)

Abhi hugs his dadi in fear of thinking about tomorrow...

....

Pragya is shown sleeping peacefully hugging kiara protectively... And Abhi is shown sleeping, hugging Pragya and Kiara's photo...

Both souls with pain in their heart sleeps peacefully.. Without knowing fate is gonna play again in their life when they woke up...

...

Morning arises...

Pragya is shown taking the newspaper.. Lazily from the floor... She makes tea and reads the news..

The news she read... Brought a bomb blast in her life... She got tears...

It is written..

The famous rockstar has relationship with a lady doctor who has a daughter too...

She seems to be his keep... Her Daughter may be his illegal daughter as per the gossip...
Down there.. Pictures of Abhi hugging Pragya.. Abhi captures Pragya while she slips.. Abhi kissing Kiara's cheek... Abhi, pragya and kiara together laughing photos... Has been published...

Pragya was broken down... Falls on the sofa..

There Abhi got shocked seeing the news 📰, he calls for the reporter and shouted at him....till the reporter begs Abhi for forgiveness..