CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR ━ YOU'RE THE JANES...

(𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗.) 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖏𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖘

) 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖏𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖘

!

Freddie's family, the band, Mary, and her father, were all awaiting for the Janes to come as promise. They were all sure they weren't going to fit, but they all agreed that Reina will sit with someone, after Roger brought a girl with him, and Rain would of course sit next to Brian.

"They like being fashionably late," Brian said, smiling at Freddie's family. "They take after their father."

"What did you say her name was?" Freddie's mother, Jer, questioned. All the boys stared at Roger, who was talking silently with the girl he brought. But when he noticed their subtle stares, he looked up.

"Her name is Reina Jane," Roger answered, his eyes having such a glow when he let the name of the curly-haired fall off the tip of his tongue. "Related to Oma-"

There was a knock on the door that cut off Roger from speaking any further. Kashmira, Freddie's sister, opened the door and gasped quietly when she came upon the family smiling at her. Omarr was standing in the middle, Rene, Ryver, and Rain standing on his left while Robin and Reina were on his right side. They were all smiling at the girl.

"You're Omarr Jane..." Kashmira breathed out before she left the door wide opened and immediately headed towards Freddie, slapping him in the arm. "Why didn't you tell me you knew Omarr Jane?"

"You never asked," Freddie shrugged, excusing himself and standing up to greet the family. He smiled at all of them. "Hello, you guys can come in."

"Hi, Fred," Robin smiled at him, shaking his hand as the others followed after him. Freddie smiled at the blonde Jane, shaking his hand and the others hands.

"Hi, Freddie," Reina hugged him. Omarr patted his back, grinning at him.

Each by one came in and took off their shoes as they usually did when they went to another house. They were all taught that.

"Oh," Jer said, standing up from her seat. "You are the Janes, right?" They all nodded. "You guys can sit anywhere you want, we were just discussing some things."

Reina, along with her siblings, all stood up straight, and immediately greeted (Rain smiled at Mary's father and did sign language) and shook hands with Mary's father and Freddie's dad, who looked pleased by the manners. Freddie grabbed her arm and sat her next him.

"Hey guys," Reina smiled before looking down at the dish Roger placed in front of her. "Thanks, Rog. I've been starving."

Reina was eating and mining her own business when she heard the talk between Freddie, Mary, and her father. It wasn't until she felt awkward when Freddie told Mary she was a shag.

"Mary..." Reina turned to face Mrs. Bulsara as her father was laughing with Brian and her older brothers. Rain was looking down at her nails, a saddened look on her face. "I can't tell you how long I have waited for Farrokh to bring home a nice girl like you."