CHAPTER NINE ━ LEAVE NOW.

(𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊.) 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖜

) 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖜

!

Roger and Reina watched the couple stare at Reina's friends with such judgemental expressions. She completely forgot about the fact that Andrew didn't like hippies. He despised them and he never liked the fact that Reina hung out with her hippie friends more than him.

"Leave now," one of them said that goes by the name Pax. "We don't want you both here."

"Aren't you all with "Wassup man, peace bro. Peace. Kindness." I don't see you acting kind," Andrew scoffed at Pax, Leaf, and Rain. Reina rolled her eyes, calling out for the trio. They turned around to look at her.

"It's fine," she smiled softly at them. "We've got it from here. Thank you."

"Anytime Queen," Rain said, placing a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Part of the family now."

They walked away, glaring at Andrew and Jackie as each of them blew smoke on their faces. Roger wrapped his arm tightly around the curly head girl as she stiffened at the two.

"What are you doing here?" Roger questioned, glaring at the two as he took a sip of his beer. Jackie stared at his arm around Reina, feeling jealousy due to the fact that he never did that to her.

"Wanted to see the infamous band," Andrew answered. "Especially the spectacular lead singer, Freddie."

"Oh stop with your compliments darling," Freddie glared as Mary held his hand. "I don't believe any bullshit coming out of your mouth."

"But he's not lying," Reina looked at Freddie, smirking at him. "You're spectacular, Fred."

"Now your words I do believe."

Reina smiled at him before she turned to look at Andrew who was looking at her and Roger. She opened her mouth to speak but Andrew cut her off. "You seem cozy."

"She is cozy," Roger smiled sarcastically. "Pretty warm and soft, you know?"

Reina nudged him in the ribs causing him to softly groan in pain. Reina stared at Andrew back, letting her eyes travel to the eyes of the girl that broke Roger's feelings. "You two seem pretty comfortable with each other."

"We are," Andrew and Jackie looked at each other with such loving stares. Reina looked down at her lap, sighing sadly. Roger grabbed her hand, his grip tight as he was feeling saddened as well by the action.

"Glad to know you both are so comfortable with each other after finding out you guys cheated," Reina snapped. "Couple of assholes you are."

"Couple of assholes you both are," Jackie snapped back, glaring at Roger, "for being like this after you found about us."

"I don't know if I should feel embarrassed after she said that," Brian whispered to Freddie and Deaky after hearing Jackie's words. "Stupid comeback I'm telling ya."

"Well, we found comfort in each other after we found our boyfriend and girlfriend sleeping with each other," Roger added, rolling his eyes. "We moved on from you idiots."

"Really?" Andrew questioned, raising an eyebrow at Roger as if challenging him. "So if I do this will you get mad?"

Andrew kissed Jackie and Roger's grip tightened even more as Reina's grip did as well. They both held hands, their fingers intertwining with each other's as their hearts broke even more simultaneously.

Roger clenched his jaw and just as he was to stand up, Reina and Brian held each of his shoulders and made him sit back down, afraid that he will break Andrew's nose or worse.

When the two exes broke apart and stared at their past lovers, their smirks trailed off when they didn't see any type of emotion on Reina or Roger's faces.

"The door is that way if you're wondering," Reina mumbled, pointing at the door of the pub they were on. "Never come here or anywhere near us. You have everybody here to deal with if you do."

Andrew and Jackie looked around to notice that half of the people there were staring at the them. Andrew nodded.

"Fine," he said. "We'll leave."

They turned around and left, leaving Reina and Roger in their miseries. Reina stood up as soon as the door closed behind the two, she didn't look at the group.

"I'm going to get more drinks," she said, heading towards the bar where she was greeted by Juicy. She smiled at him. "Get me five and a—"

"Chocolate milk," Juicy laughed. "Here they are Rei."

"Thanks Juice," Reina thanked him, grabbing the cups of beer as best as she could. She saw Roger immediately standing up as soon as he saw her struggle and she smiled at him when he jogged towards her, helping her.

Just as she turned around to head towards the band and Mary, Juicy spoke up. "Hey." She turned around to face him. "Andrew doesn't deserve you Rei."

"I know Juicy."

She walked off, holding two cups of beer as she smiled and nodded her head at some people waving at her and greeting her.

She stood in front of the table the group was at, giving the cups to Freddie and Mary. She sat next to Roger, sipping her chocolate milk.

"We gotta forget about them. Even if it hurts moving on from your past love."

۵

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

can we just...