Im leaving

Sana POV

  I turned around and saw... Momos phone and I dropped to the floor in tears. I can't do this I can't be here, I'm sorry but...

Momo POV

  I woke up in a hospital bed and saw my members in the room signing papers while jihyo talked to the nurse. Soon they realized I was awake and told my I would be leaving today,  which made me happy, cause when I get home I can see Sana. Speaking of Sana where is she? She would be here with me. I decided to let that go and got up. We left the hospital and we reached the dorm. When jihyo unlocked the dorm, and I walked in, I got a bad feeling, then all the memories came back, when Sana got fired and when I fainted, they all came back, and all I wanted was to hug her, so I ran to her room to find it empty. I walked around her room for and hour finding nothing. Which meant one thing, "She left, " I dropped to my knees and started crying. All the members ran into the room seeing me on the floor they knew I was upset. They went back into the living room except for one person, Tzuyu. "Are you ok? " She asked. "Yes, very, " I added. She laughed. "You know she will contact you, " She stated. "But what if she doesn't? " I asked. "Then you contact her! " She said then stood up and walked out the room. I got up and decided to go for a walk. "I will be back, " I stated then walked out the front door. When I reached outside, there were many twice fans but when they saw me they started yelling "leave you homo! " "You don't belong in twice, I hope they fire you! " And rider things which made me cry so I took off running and landed at the cafe that Sana and I had our first date. I went inside and was planning on sitting in the same spot we sat but people we're sitting there, and when I moved closer I smiled. I saw two females on a date, and I wanted to introduce myself. I walked to them " Hi, I'm mo-" I started but one of the girls interrupted me, "OMG! It's you Momo! " She screamed making everyone in the cafe look at us. "Sh! " The other girl said to her. "Yes it is, " I smiled. "Mind if I sit with you? " I asked. "Of course! " The girl yelled making me laugh while I sat down. "So what's your name? " I asked them both. "My name is Jennie and my girlfriends name is Lisa, " She smiled at me which I recognized, she looked like that girl in black pink. Hmm? "Do you recognize us? " She asked which made me say "are you from blackpink? " I asked. They both smiled and said "yes we are, but we haven't announced our relationship, " They said. "Oh well don't! " I said then started to remember things and started crying. "Aww, I'm sorry! " Jennie hugged me, while Lisa moved to hug me. "No no it's ok, " I sat back up and stood up from the table. "Well I have to go now, bye, " I said then walked out the cafe waiting for the name calls and brutal sentences. When I reached outside I saw one thing and one thing only. People with cameras looking into the cafe and when I looked at the cafe since the walls of the cafe are glass we can all see, Jennie and Lisa we're kissing and when I looked back at the cameras I tried to stop them but the flash went off and I dropped to the floor realizing that I ruined another person's life and career. "I'm so sorry, " I said as I got up from the floor while starting to run home. When I got home I saw all my members watching TV, but when I looked closer they were crying. I ran over to them and they were watching the news, when I looked at the news it was located in Seoul South Korea, but when I read what happened, I ran back to the cafe and saw the crime scene. I saw the body and cried next to it. I can't be in this world. It's to Brutal. Why did you have to take her?! Why her!!!!!!? Why not me!?! Why!?! What did she do!?! Then I feel a hand rest on my shoulder, "it's going to be alright, " They said and when I turned around I saw the person I needed right now and that was..