To the world

Sana POV

  I was sick of having to hide our relationship so I posted an Instagram post.

The post

I'm sorry for hiding this huge secret but now I have to tell

I'm sorry for hiding this huge secret but now I have to tell... I Sana and Momo are in an intamite relationship and if you can't respect that then that's fine but please don't hate. ❤

Y/n POV

  I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw a post from twice. I got so excited. I clicked on the post to see a picture of samo, which I didn't mind but then I read the caption and almost died. "SANA AND MOMO ARE DATING!" I screamed. Omg what will onces think of this? OMG I can't think!

Momo POV

  I was watching some YouTube when I saw a video tilted 'twice Sana and Momo are together for real. ' I got curious so I clicked on the video and they started showing an Instagram post from our account but I didn't do it so who did? Then I realized, "SANA! " jihyo ran into the dorm storming off to Sanas bedroom, leaving the rest of the members unpacking groceries. "What happened? " I asked as I got up from the couch and arriving at the kitchen to help. "Sana happened, " Daehyun rolled her eyes. "What do you mean? " I asked her. Then jihyo came into the room with Sana by her side. "WHO DID IT?! " Jihyo yelled. "Did what? " I asked. "WHO POSTED THAT POST!? " she yelled again. "Umm... Not-" I started. "I did! " Sana came forward. Jihyo turned around and hugged Sana while hugging her, which made everyone confused. "I'm sorry, " Jihyo apologized. "It's o-" Sana started but jihyo spoke. "But you are fired and you have to leave the country! " Jihyo said while crying some more, but what she said made everyone start crying including Sana and I. Daehyun ran to her room because she loved Sana to much to watch her cry. I just stood there crying while all the members hugged Sana. I couldn't believe it, I wouldn't see her anymore, I wouldn't do anything with her, I wouldn't even know her! All my thoughts started to take over my body and then I snapped. I dropped to my knees and started crying more and more. All I could say was "why? ",  " What did I do? ",  " Why me? " And more. Since I was on the floor literally dying, I just couldn't, and I passed out.

Sana POV

  We all ran to Momo and hurried her to the emergency room. No don't die please. Please. I couldn't take it, I would have to leave tomorrow. We got to the emergency room when they asked where her spouse was I raised my hand and ran to her but they wouldn't let me in since I was a female. My heart was broken. I couldn't do this anymore. I ran to jihyo but before I could say anything she said " You should go home and pack, then tomorrow you will leave! " She said not looking at me but having a few tears run down her face. "Ok, " I said since that was my only option. I left the emergency room and went home and started packing while packing, I couldn't help but start to cry remembering all the good times I had with my members, but now I have to go because of one post. I finished packing and for some reason got a weird feeling in my stomach, turned around and saw...