Just debuted!

Jihyo POV

  "We are finally going to debut! " I yelled from excitement. "Ha ha I know, I'm excited, but also scared what if they don't like us? " Chaeyoung asked. "Hmm? We will try our best! " Sana implied. I smiled at her then got dressed. While I was getting dressed in couldn't help but think about Sana and Momo they have been hanging out a lot more now that we are debuting, but it could just be that they are close friends. Anyways I think they are dating. They look cute together but our fans probably wouldn't even mind. Whatever! I finished getting dressed and walked out into the Hall where all the girls were. "Are you just ready? " I asked. "Yes! " They all answered. "Ok well we will all try our best, ok? " I asked. "Yes we will! " They responded. We got called to go on stage and performed.

We just got back from our performance and it was awesome. "That was so much fun! " Tzuyu yelled. "Haha I know, " Chaeyoung added.

We got back to our dorm, when our manager came in and started talking to us about the regular idol stuff. Later on we went to bed.

Momo POV

  I woke up to see someone in my bed. Which scared me but I think I know who it is. I get up to look at the person and sure enough it was Sana. She always likes to sleep with me, I don't know why, but she does and I don't mind just it kinda scares me in the morning. I then get up and do my morning and get ready to practice our new song. Soon Sana woke up and started to get ready too. We both ran downstairs to get breakfast but weirdly everyone was watching us like Hawks. It was kinda freaky. "What are you guys looking at? " I asked while grabbing breakfast. "Oh nothing, " They all said then looked away. Did I have something on my face or are they teasing. It's only been a month since I and Sana came out to them. But now they are such a tease. "So when are you guys going to date? " Daehyun asked smirking then laughing making Sana and I blush. I just looked down and Sana answered "whenever you all shut up and leave us alone, " She yelled serious making them all shut up quick. Everyone in the twice are afraid of Sana including me. Sana can be the cutest human ever but then she can also be the rudest. It's hard to believe but it's true. When we all finished breakfast we when down to the practice room to practice our new song.

Later that night

  We all got back to the dorm and we all took out showers and went to sleep.

Next morning

  We all got up and ate breakfast again like normal then went down to the practice room then went back to the dorm took our showers but instead of going to sleep since it was only 5 PM Sana and I went on a date since all the members know we like each other in a different way than that. I ran to my room and got dressed for the date. I just wore some black jeans with a light pink shirt and some clear heels. After I got dressed I went to the kitchen to wait for her but when I got there she was already there. She was wearing black jeans, a light blue shirt, and clear heels. "Oh my gosh we match! " She said surprised but happy. "Haha I guess we do, " I smile. "Are you ready? " She asks. "Yes I am, " I smile