"No surprise you managed to get away with Illena's driving," Rosemary commented," we are close but hold your positions there. Also, are you sure that you were not followed there?"

"No madam," Alexander replied," Illena has told me she doesn't catch a whiff of anyone else during the drive."

"I see," Rosemary said as she soon saw Ontario grabbing a rock ledge," then we will be there, ETA seven minutes. Rosemary out."

She jumped up onto the rock where Ontario held on, she leaned over she said," now, did you learn your lesson bird brain?"

"You little bitch," Ontario muttered angrily as he was barely resisting the currents.

"My, am I suddenly becoming deaf, but did you just call me a bitch," she growled, and she placed her boot over his hand. She began to place a lot of pressure onto his hand while grinding her boot by turning.

"Now answer me, did you say it or not," she yelled as Ontario's grip was getting weaker and weaker due to the pain.

"No, I didn't," he exclaimed as Rosemary quickly stopped and lifted him up.

"Was all that was really unnecessary," he said while rubbing his hand," I could have drowned you know."

"I don't care if I compromise a bit of time in a mission," Rosemary turned towards the direction of the town," but I will take the time to teach you to show manners to your superiors. And for the record, you asked for it."

She began to hop along the rocks as Ontario followed along thinking," I'm just glad she isn't the leader; I can't even get what's her deal."

As Rosemary moved on, one thing was on her mind," this boy doesn't have any military discipline yet such huge combat potential. I was putting all my strength onto my boot earlier, and he didn't let go. He's very naïve and stupid but, he reminds me of my younger self..."

As the town buildings got closer and closer, Rosemary suddenly ordered," lose it."

"Lose what," Ontario asked.

"The wings," she replied," it's going to give us away if there are any enemies there."

"Yet you're the one carrying a sword," Ontario muttered, but soon enough, the blade just disappeared from her back.

"There, happy now," Rosemary replied sternly," your turn."

"Uh, I don't know how to make them disappear," Ontario said nervously, they both stopped immediately.

"Sheesh, you are such a handful," Rosemary sighed," now think, what caused you to go into that form in the first place?"

"Well, there was these humans trying to kill me and then they tried to take my pendant off, and then... that's it!" Ontario took out the golden pendant from his pocket, he joined the chain together before putting it back on. As the pedant slipped onto his neck once more, the wings exploded into many shining feathers and Ontario's eyes returned to brown.

"And now I'm hungry for some reason," Ontario said softly.

"There is no time for that now," Rosemary ordered, "let's move and meet up with the rest, the more time we are out here, the riskier it is."

As they proceeded into the town, Ontario noticed that the town was in an older style design, the lack of modernization clearly showed but there was at least electrical lines and signs of plumbing. Kind of like a village in a hot country back on earth.

Rosemary spoke into her ear microphone," Alexander, we have arrived in the town, has the target met up with you?"

"No madam," he replied," she isn't here yet it seems. On the same note, we have hidden the truck in a secluded area, so our location won't be compromised."