Legacy

Later throughout the day, during the warm autumn sunset...

A blonde student walked through the red and yellow trees as their leaves fell onto the forest ground.

"Where could he be," she wondered," he is never this late to anything."

As if on cue, a hooded man came forward as he removed his, well hood. His blue hair shimmered in the sunset as the blonde flushed upon seeing him. She soon quickly bowed to him.

"My Prince James," she stated," it's an honor to see you again. For what may you have come for?"

"My great servant Audrey," he stated as he rubbed her hair," how is SHE doing?"

"The younger sister of Princess Cereza," Audrey began," she is doing well, she has been promoted to second in command of her squad, or so I have heard."

"Good," James stated as he placed his hood back on," also, once this year has been completed, you will not come back here as a student. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my prince," Audrey stated as she seemed gloomy.

As he made his leave, a dark figure soon stated in Audrey's ear," I see you don't have his full attention. Let me fix that for you, my treat."

Before Audrey could turn around, the figure grabbed her mouth and her waist as both of its hands glowed an eerie purple.

The next day...

Rosemary tossed many cans into the air as Ontario fired upon them, the plasma spread out and missed most of the time. But only a few of the projectiles hit the cans.

"The gun in its faster form can't hit as accurately as most other guns, but it does have its fire rate to compensate," Rosemary stated as she walked up to him, she grabbed his hand and moved it further down to the gun's end.

"Your hands are too close to each other," she stated," you won't be able to keep your consistency if the recoil beats you."

"R-Right," Ontario muttered as Rosemary backed away.

"Do you have a fever," Rosemary asked," you are a bit red and sweating. It's not that hot outside right?"

"Easy for you to say," Ontario stated. While he was wearing thick metal-alloy armor, Rosemary was in a simple tank top and shorts, along with sandals on her feet.

"What are you staring at me for," Rosemary asked with some irritation," the decoys are over there. But, before you fire, switch the weapon to the precision form, and see how that works."

Ontario flipped a small switch as the barrel extended slightly forward as the electronic components shined brighter.

Rosemary lifted more cans and threw them up as Ontario fired away.

Once the cans landed, none of them had holes in them but just their corners melted.

"You need to work on your aim," Rosemary stated," but it seems that Abellona may not fit your style, at first."

"I see," Ontario stated as he grabbed the sword beside him," can you give me a dummy to use this on? Because if we spar, I'll die."

"I won't kill you," Rosemary stated," but I am out of your league, so I will be kind and set you up a dummy."

A human shaped figure made of pink gooey material appeared with blonde hair.

"Am I crazy or does that look like Maxwell," Ontario stated as he lifted his sword. He removed his necklace as his eyes changed once more to teal and wings came out of his back.