First Official Date

Start from the beginning

Derek’s brow rose in reaction to the ‘defiling my nubile body’ part and said, “Seriously, nubile body is getting a little far-fetched, isn’t it?”

“Oh fuck you, Hale.” Stiles said with no heat in his words.

“Oh, I can do the fucking but I prefer making love, babe.” The man said sarcastically as he pulled Stiles in closer and started to nip at his neck.

Stiles let out a gasp when he felt Derek’s teeth on the skin of his neck, “Hmmm… Derek…”

The apartment door suddenly opened, “Stiles, I think I forgot…” and a surprised-looking Chief John Stilinski stared at his flustered son sitting on one of his co-worker’s lap.

Stiles suddenly stood up, almost tripped over his feet and said, “H-hey Dad… what’re you doing here? I thought you were going home…”

Derek stood up and fixed his belt and nodded at the Chief, “Good evening, Chief.”

John raised a brow at the both of them and shook his head in disappointment or embarrassment, “I don’t know whether to be angry, embarrassed or disappointed.” He added.

The two young men exchanged glances and Stiles was the first one to speak, “In all honesty, I thought you were already on your way home, Dad. I invited Derek over and thought that we’d spend time together.” He explained.

“We’re sorry that you found us in that compromising position, Chief.” Derek added and his face showed remorse as he lowered his head.

John heaved a heavy sigh and said, “I’m not being the over-protective Dad, okay? Derek, I know how much you love my son, but know that if you ever do something that will hurt him, just know that I’m your boss, I have eighteen years of experience of being a cop and I know how to bury a body, got it?”

Stiles’ grin grew wide and launched himself into his father’s arms and said, “Thank you, Daddy! You’re the best and I’m going to treat you to steak one of these days.”

When the Chief got what he ‘forgot’ in Stiles’ apartment, the two didn’t resume their make-out session but instead, they cuddled on the couch while they watched re-runs of Grey’s Anatomy.

*

The next night, Stiles found himself in dire need of Lydia’s help but she’s currently on a vacation with Jackson in London and of course, he settles with the next best thing, Allison Argent. She’s Lydia’s best friend and she’s pretty badass with a bow and can pretty much take you down no matter how heavy you may look. She used to date Scott but they ended things amicably and now they are all friends.

“Allison, I am in dire need of your fashion-whatever because I have a date with the hottest man alive!” Stiles said the moment he saw Allison standing in the doorway of his apartment with a mischievous smile on her face.

“Well, thank whatever deity you believe in that I’m used to travelling or else I would’ve shot arrows at you while trying to dress you up, sweetie.” Allison said as she entered the apartment then heading into Stiles’ room.

She proceeded to raid Stiles’ closet and said, “So, from what I’ve heard from Scott and Lydia, you are literally head over heels for Officer McHottie. When am I going to meet him?”

Stiles couldn’t help but sigh and Allison immediately glanced back at the young man and said, “Oh, my God… that is your ‘I’m-totally-in-love-with-this-person’ look!”

She stood up and sat beside him on the bed, practically vibrating in her seat.

“I… I’m in-love with him, Ally. He’s different and I think he could be it for me… He’s not like any other guys and every time I look at him, I swear, I can definitely see myself settling down with this man.” He sighed once more; he had a fond look on his face at the memory of the times he spent with Derek even before they started their relationship.