Happy birthday Yoongi Birthday Ch

Yoongi's POV
Today is my birthday and I can't wait to spent the day with the love of my life. But sadly she was called in for work so I had the whole house to myself. I decided to finish some paper work I had due in five days but might as well finish it now.
Y/N's POV
I wished I could've spend Yoongi's birthday with him but so call "work" called my in. The truth was I was planning him a birthday party and I needed help. We are having the party at this special place that the girls and I found 2 months ago and we agreed to have the party here. I arrived and almost everything was ready. I walked to Julia and asked "What about the cake"? "Don't worry Jin came with it 5 mins ago". She said. I sighed in relief then I looked at my phone and noticed I had 5 messages from Yoongi. I can't with this boy.

Yoongi:"Hey baby!

Babe?
Hello?
Answer me in worried!
Baby I miss you?"

Y/N: "Hi Yoongi sorry work was busy, I'll be home in 10 mins".

Yoongi:"Oh ok see you soon💖".

I put my phone away then finish the rest of the decorations then went home it was currently 2:30. I got home and I saw Yoongi asleep on the couch. I giggle then went and crouch down and gently shook him, he slowly opened his eyes and smile. I stood up and so did he. He hugged me and buried his face in my hair. Then I broke the hug and I took a blindfold out of my purse then I gave it to Yoongi. "Put it on", I said. He nodded and I intertwined my hand with his then I lead him out into the car. "Where are we going", he asked. I just giggle.
5 mins later...
We finally reach the place and I take Yoongi's hand in my and I peck him on the cheeks then lips. He smiles and I continue to lead him when we arrived at the party. "Ok take off your blindfold", I said. He took it off and he was shocked to see the party then on cue we all start singing and Jin comes out with a cake. Yoongi has tears in his eyes then blows out the candles and then hugs me. "Happy birthday Baby", I said. He starts to cry even more and we sat down to enjoy the rest of the party. I looked to Jade and she nodded her head. I nodded then I grabbed Yoongi's hand and lead us outside. Before he coupd ask anything I took off running and playing in the grass and laughing. Then and I slow down I feel a pair of arms around my waist. Then I look back and Yoongi starts laughing with me. We both fall on the ground and I lay my head on his chest. He kisses the top of my head and I smile then I look up at him. He leans in and capture my lips in a loving kiss. My whole world felt complete and I will forever feel loved and I so happy to share that happiness with my love ones. Happy birthday Yoongi.
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hey guys sorry this is short but I had to get this chapter out for Yoongi's Birthday an stuff have been really complicated lately and I'm trying my best to upadate what I can but also decided to update a few bonus chapter on this book so be ready for that.. Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI!! REMEMBER THAT ARMY LOVES YOU. Love you guys anyways continue loving yourself see you guys soon.
BYE💗