Date!

That evening
Y/N's POV
I woke up to a warm breath on my neck,I look down to see Suga asleep. I looked at my phone. 7p.m. I tried to stand up but Suga's hand grabbed my skirt and pulled down onto the couch, "I have to go", I said. Suga opened his eyes and looked at me. "Can't you stay?" He asked. I shooked my head. Suga sighed and grabbed my hand and both of us exit his house and went to a nearby ice cream shop. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "This is where we are going on a date", he said. Date! "D-Date!" I said stuttering. I started to blush and I guess Suga saw and he chuckled. "Before you go home I want to give you something sweet to eat so ice cream", he said. I got vanilla ice cream and Sug got mint chocolate chip. We went to the park amd sat at a bench and ate our ice cream. "After this,do you want me to take you home", Suga asked. "No I'm going to stay at your place", I said. "What about your parents", he asked. "I'll call them and I'll tell them I'm going to have a sleepover with the girls",I said. Suga smiled. After we ate our ice cream, we headed to Suga's house. I was cold and I was shivering and Suga saw and he took off his jacket and gave it to me and he intertwined his hand with my. We entered Suga's house and all of a sudden Suga picked me up bridal style and place me on his bed and he went to the other side and laid down next to me and I wrapped my arm around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and he pull my chin so I can face him and Suga capture my lips again. It was a loving kiss and soon we parted and I leaned in and I cuddle up with Suga and both of us fell asleep. I guess Suga can be soft and loving.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon there is going to be some drama.
Hope you guys enjoyed
Love you guys
👋